BeautyHairHair ProductsOuai
Shampoo for Fine Hair 32 oz/ 946 mL

OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair 32 oz/ 946 mL

by Ouai

A color-safe shampoo that is formulated for fine, flat hair, leaving it clean, soft, bouncy, and full of volume. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: FineKey Benefits: - Hydrates, Fights Frizz, Adds ShineHighlighted Ingredients:- Biotin: Helps strengthen hair. - Chia Seed Oil: Helps thicken hair and add volume. - Hydrolyzed Keratin: Reduces frizz and flyaways. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair 32 oz/ 946 mL ? [product:ouai-texturizing-hair-spray] Any thoughts on this hair spray?
Start your review of OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair 32 oz/ 946 mL!
katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair 32 oz/ 946 mL uploaded by katie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this so much. Another brand that I am not crazy about their other products because of the smell but I LOVE the smell of this it reminds me of one of the little good smelling dolls I had when I was a kid. I recommend getting this size for 56 and putting it in bottles you have at home to get more for your money and save the 🌍
Gina T.
I love the shampoo it makes my hair smell fresh and clean and adds a lot of volume without weighing it down
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denise G.