OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair

by Ouai

What it is: •A color-safe shampoo that is formulated for fine, flat hair, leaving it clean, soft, bouncy, and full of volume.

Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily

Hair Texture: Fine

Key Benefits:
- Hydrates, Fights Frizz, Adds Shine

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Biotin: Helps strengthen hair.
- Chia Seed Oil: Helps thicken hair and add volume.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin: Reduces frizz and flyaways.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: Put in the work but can't get the body? This shampoo breathes life into flat hair so you can start being fine with being fine. Scented with Mercer Street—notes of Italian lemon, Turkish rose, jasmine, sambac, iris, lily, and white musk.

Does this really help with oily hair? I need help!!!
Does this actually help? I’ve tried so many shampoos and need one that helps fine hair.
I have very fine AND thinning hair. Wondering if this would help stop the thinning?
Start your review of OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Robin S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this along with the conditioner, I’ve tried it a handful of times, and it’s really not my thing. My hair feels off when I use this, I do have fine hair but I’m not sure . The smell is okay, I have the leave in conditioner by Ouai and I love that tho OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair
Erika R.
Westerville, OH
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Erika R.
FREE Ouai Daily Care VoxBox // Courtesy of @Influenster 🤍🧴🖤 I want to tell you that I recently received this package. With a shampu and a conditioner of the @TheOuai brand in collaboration with my Influenster ❤️😍🔝 team. Ouai sells itself. They have proven that their love for our hair has no limits. This collection was not going to be different. My hair has been soft and easy to comb. Its fresh and pleasant smell is to die (shampoo and conditioner). In addition, its formula gives life to my thin and flat hair with strengthening keratin, biotin, nutritive hemp extract and chia seed oil. Leave clean, swollen and full of volume. Then I can easily be satisfied with the result. Final message: RECOMMENDING IT ❤️🧴✨👈 Made with love and with Orange, Peony, Magnolia, Jasmine, Musk and Orris.
Dulce V.
Landrum, SC
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Dulce V.
I’m amazed by how great this shampoo is, the price is a little extra for the amount, but it is totally worth the extra 8 dollars!!! The scent is very refreshing and everlasting. I will definitely buy it again and plan on keeping it as part of my regular hair routine. Ouai Influenster
Vee A.
Pasadena , CA
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Vee A.
It was a great shampoo, definitely feels luxurious but does leave a residue where I feel like I have to wash sooner.
Alicia P.
Phoenix, AZ
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Alicia P.
I’ve tried this shampoo for over 2 weeks now and I’m in love with this product. My hair feels silky, smooth and smells amazing. My hair is curly but doesn’t have much volume, it gets tangled and is very frizzy but with this product my curls have never look so good, they are bouncy, my hair has volume and not so frizzy
Izzy T.
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Izzy T.
Absolutely loved it! Doesn’t leave the hair dry and bitter like other shampoos, it’s perfect and gives the hair life! I recommend it to those who have thin hair like me, will definitely buy this product from now on!
Amanda R.
Everett, WA
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Sephora
After a few weeks of using this shampoo & conditioner, I can surely say that I like what I see. My hair doesn’t feel stripped or dry after use and I’ve received quite a few compliments on how “shiny and soft” my hair looks. I don’t wash my hair everyday and I don’t feel like I need to.
Maya M.
Tucson, AZ
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Maya M.
I think it may be the best shampoo I have ever tried and I will not hesitate to repurchase. I love how they have different shampoos and conditioners for different hair types. Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and keeps it from getting greasy as quickly.
Josie O.
Sacramento, CA
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Josie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Girl! If you have fine hair like me, this is where you need to be! This shampoo was thought of just for us. It’s hydrating, and yet it doesn’t leave your hair feeling weighed down. I love all of the Ouai products and Jen is just the genius off hair care. *this picture is my THIRD bottle for reference
Danielle C.
Carthage, MS
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair uploaded by Danielle C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot express how much I love this shampoo. First, this is NOT sponsored. I bought the bottle on the left from Sephora back in April. It's Ouai's shampoo for fine hair. I got that and the conditioner. My hair used to fall out when I washed it. I thought that was normal. After about a month, less and less hair fell out. Now after using the whole bottle (April- August) I might lose 1 strand of hair. No joke. It also gives me more volume. Not crazy volume but more than my old shampoo. I've also noticed that my hair isn't as oily the next day. I still wash it everyday but the roots aren't as oily as with my old shampoo. So, I'm a fan. I'm also testing out the new detox one they have now. I'm obsessed with their products. Go try it. They also have some for thick hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jannette S.
Chicago
il y a 7 mois
OUAI Shampoo for Fine Hair Thoughts? I really want to try this product! But it’s a little on the high price side!
Brooke M. il y a 7 mois
It sadly dried my fine hair out.