BY OUAI

Rose Hair & Body Oil isn’t just a hair oil. It’s a frizz tamer, leave-in conditioner, dry skin moisturizer, scar fader, redness reducer, perfume oil and bougie bathroom accessory. So yes, you probably want the big bottle. Scoop up the 15 fl oz Magnum while you still can to rock that fresh-off-the-yacht glow all year long.

INGREDIENTS:

• Rose Hip Oil
  • Shea Oil
  • Absinthium Oil

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C15-19 Alkane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, BHT, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 26100 (Red 17).

• I have super frizzy and course hair. Will this help?2 Answers
  • Who had try it? Is it for body or for hair?1 Answers
  • Is the scent overpowering?4 Answers
Lemon.Ellie B.
Glen Allen, VA
It’s literally the most delicious smelling oil ever, or as Jen puts it, it will make you “smell like you own a yacht.” I LOVE this for my hair; it gave me really similar results to the Ouai hair oil I usually use, which is really incredible.
I combined two sprays with my conditioner then rinsed my hair, and it left my hair feeling so incredibly soft and smooth, I didn’t even need to add any serum afterward.
I think this will be especially great for people with coarse hair, as it will manage and tame your hair without being greasy.
For my skin, the texture is super light, it’s extra softening, and I found that it hydrated even after I had applied it, so it didn’t just sit on top of my skin, but it really soaked deep into the epidermis.
Kat S.
This stuff smells so good and it helps with taming and smoothing our those fly always and makes your skin glow and smell so good. I love this stuff. The only down side in my opinion is the bottle. I wish that is was in a spritz bottle instead so it would be easier to apply evenly and to large areas in stead of having to squirt it in your hands then applying it.
Jacqueline L.
Miami
My favorite oil! I have dry skin so I used it as a moisturizer on my face and it’s perfect because it keeps my skin hydrated and doesn’t dry out. I highly recommend this product. Also I use it on my hair. It’s usually the only thing I use, I’m super low maintenance and using it always makes my hair look nicer when it dries naturally.
Emily B.
Meadville
Faint rose scent. It is a nice oil, but it is good to know that this is more of a dry oil so it is not as hydrating on the body as other oils. I like it for the ends of my hair, but too much of this weighs the hair down. It is decent and I will continue to use it, but I probably will not repurchase.
Nicole K.
San Jose, CA
I just bought this product and it has literally been my good to. I love the consistency. It’s kind of like an oil where it will you give your hair that sleek shine look, but it’s also not thick like an oil. Almost water based. Since it’s so light weight, I feel it is more natural and you don’t have to wash your hair immediately after using. It smells like roses upon applying but fades out fast. I love that you can also use it on your body for a nice glow or moisturizer! Again, it’s not thick like an oil, but not water. It’s perfect consistency for my hair & body! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
harris D.
Purchased at: Sephora
FAV-FAVE-FAVORITE! Use this for massages, use it on the beach. Use it for hydration of any part of my body. I love this darn oil. It’s all over my Instagram and god bless Jen Atkin for creating this amazing line of products. The smell is beautiful as well. They make a smaller bottle which is TSA friendly :)
Vanessa P.
Laguna Vista, TX
Love smelling the gardenia and then sometimes I smell roses too. I love how I can pump so much oil and it doesn't look so greasy! I do have super thick hair and sometimes look so damage. With this product, it looks and feels like I just got a hair cut. I love how healthy it makes my hair look and it feels so soft. The best part of this product is that it moisturizes my scalp for days. I do suffer from dryness on the scalp, its my holy grail for sure.
Margi P.
Elizabeth City, NC
This product has not worked out well with my hair. I have very thick hair that tends to be frizzy and dry after washing. I started using this product to try to combat that and found that it made my hair feel filthy extremely fast. Weirdly enough, it was not at the roots as I would expect but on the under layers of my hair. I will say that it made my hair look smoother without weighing down my natural wave but for someone who likes to get more than one day out of a wash, it didn't work out.
Heather H.
Orlando
Honestly one of the best investments I’ve made into my self care routine for this year. I suffer from VERY dry skin and put this on before I use my moisturizer at night. I have tried other face oils that have left my skin feeling gross and almost clogged. This dries down into my skin and leaves it nice and soft. I also use this on the ends of my hair and drier patches of skin like my feet and elbows and it does wonders. I picked this up at and will be picking up another as soon as it runs out.
Valerie M.
I don't even know how to pronounce this brand but I've received them twice in Ipsy bags and loved them both times. I use them exclusively as a hair oil, right when I get out of the shower but before wrapping my hair in the towel. I never have any knots or tangles and when my hair dries its soft, silky, and shiny without being crunchy or weighed down. It also has an amazing smell that lasts all day!
Rhiannon V.
Metairie
Do you find it makes you oily or greasy?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Is the scent overpowering?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the money? What are the benefits for the hair?
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
does this make your hair too greasy.?
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
I have super frizzy and course hair. Will this help?