BeautyHair ProductsOuai
Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum

OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum

by Ouai

Rose Hair & Body Oil isn’t just a hair oil. It’s a frizz tamer, leave-in conditioner, dry skin moisturizer, scar fader, redness reducer, perfume oil and bougie bathroom accessory. So yes, you probably want the big bottle. Scoop up the 15 fl oz Magnum while you still can to rock that fresh-off-the-yacht glow all year long.

INGREDIENTS:

• Rose Hip Oil
  • Shea Oil
  • Absinthium Oil

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C15-19 Alkane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, BHT, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 26100 (Red 17).

Reasons to use this product? OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum #voxbox #influenster
How is this product compared to the regular hair oil?
I am thinking of trying this! Pro’s and Cons?
Start your review of OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum!
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I seriously LOVE this hair and body oil! It has a wonderful rose scent that lasts a long time. I use this twice a week on my body and it really makes my skin feel so soft! I will definitely buy it again! (I’m on my 3rd bottle🙈) #followforfollow
Briana Loren G.
jackson
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum uploaded by Briana Loren G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Another one of my FAVS! This oil I just use for my body but you can use on hair too! So lightweight and absorbs right into the skin! And the rose scent is soooo yummy! Been through at least 3 of these bottles already :)
cheyenne D.
Orlando, FL
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum uploaded by cheyenne D.
Holy grail hair oil. It’s a dry oil so it sinks in quickly (to hair or body) and leave it very hydrated. I use it every time I shower and just put it on my hair and let it air dry! + the air dry foam
Eleesha N.
Sylacauga, AL
I love this as a serum before I moisturize. It has a light floral fragrance that doesn't irritate my allergies. It dries really quick amd doesnt,leave a greasy feeling.
Kayla P.
Charlottesvle, VA
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum uploaded by Kayla P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Liao hair oil is literally my biggest beauty and hair secret. I have naturally curly hair that I put heat on constantly, and this works better then any heat protectant I own. I’m absolutely obsessed, and even for the price it is a staple in my hair care routine! [product:ouai-rose-hair-&-body-oil-magnum]
Saraa F.
Parkland, FL
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum uploaded by Saraa F.
This oil is so freaking silky!!!! It makes my hair shiny and as much as I love it in my hair my body even more! I have dry skin and my legs always look dry! This is one of the few oils that lasts all night for me
Nicole S.
Auburn Hills, MI
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love duel purpose products. The scent is great and light and doesn’t leave my hair greasy. I like putting it on my ends in the morning to make them feel fresh. It’s softens my hair and my skin. A great product and worth the money!
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
I’m in love with this product. It makes my hair feel fantastic. And on top of that, it smells amazing. The packaging is nice. I have medium length, dry hair, and it does wonders for it. Highly recommend!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum uploaded by Vanessa G.
The rose hair and body oil, smells delicious and feels silky soft. It instantly absorbs into your hair and skin without leaving a greasy mess behind. Great for your ends or all of your hair. I first applied at my hair ends and on my arms and hands. It gives such a nice glowy shine!!! Loved this oil!
Avery C.
Silver spring , MD
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil Magnum uploaded by Avery C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of roses + this one leaves such a nice floral waft one your hair + body. The oil is also multi use which is a huge plus for me.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dina T.
il y a 15 jours
cynthia G. il y a 14 jours
I drench my hair in it ,leave it on al day or night then wash with conditioner, cant use shampoo, i have well water and my hair & scalp are always so dry!