BeautyHair ProductsOuai
Rose Hair & Body Oil 15 oz/ 45 mL

Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL

by Ouai

#14 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A multitasking oil for hair and body that's perfect for those on the go. Key benefits:- Hydrates dry skin and hair while locking in moisture- Color-safeIf you want to know more…This luxurious, rose hair and body oil is a silicone-free fusion of nutrient-rich oils from all over the world. It's fast-absorbing and illuminates the hair and skin as it restores moisture and diminishes the appearance of damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The fragrance is Melrose Place a velvety rich rose fragrance with hints of bergamot, lychee, cedar-wood, and white musk. This product is not tested on animals.

What is your go to product for dry curly hair? My regular hair oil just doesn’t cut it. Even when applying twice a day!
hi! is this worth the price & what results did u guys got?
Is this product worth the hype? Is it better or worse than the regular hair oil?
Start your review of Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL!
Sarah O.
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Sarah O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this oil for the body a bit more compared to the hair use. It smells really nice and leaves a nice shine on the body. A little goes a long way!
Karen F.
Sacramento, CA
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Karen F.
I use this oil on damp hair after a shower and brush it through concentrating it on my ends and it makes my hair look nice and shiny the next day! This oil is definitely worth the buy!
Duyen T.
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Duyen T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the brand ouai specially their shampoo and conditioner. So when I found out they had this I was super excited. The packaging is super cute and easy to use. The oil is a little heavy if you have finer hair but wasn’t a problem for me. I spray into my hair when it is damp and onto my body right after a shower. It smells super good and made my hair super shiny.
Tiffany B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Tiffany B.
I love how the Ouai products smell. They have a beautiful, clean, delicate rosy floral scent. And the minis are just so cute and perfect for travel. I use the oil as a body moisturizer. It’s a little too heavy for me to use in my hair. But overall I’m impressed and wouldn’t hesitate to try more from the line.
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Holly D.
This is one of my favorite nighttime oils! This multipurpose, lightweight oil can be used on skin, hair, everywhere! It’s deeply hydrating on both hair and skin with just one pump - and doesn’t cause breakouts. I loveee applying it all over after a shower or to my face as a replenishing oil - not to mention the smell is divine. It is a bit on the pricey side ($16 for 1.5 fl oz.) but that’s okay, you’re worth it.
Laura E.
Massapequa, NY
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Laura E.
I love this #roseoil for hair and body! #Ouai haircare has amazing products. This is one of them. I’m all about moisturizing your hair and skin. This covers it. Would love to try more body oils. This is my favorite so far! #Ouai #haircare #hairproducts #moisturize #bodycare #beautyjunkie 🤩❤️Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL
Madison J.
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Madison J.
Me (and my boyfriends) favorite hair oil. All you need for medium length hair is a pump or two and you’re good! I apply it to my towel dried hair if I’m going to let my hair air-dry, or apply to my dried hair after heat (to prevent frying my hair). It has a nice rosey scent and doesn’t leave your hair feeling or looking greasy if you are using it correctly. I bought this one on 6/15/18 and almost a year and a half later I still have 1/3 of the bottle. I alternate using this Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL and my OUAI HAIRCARE Leave In Conditioner.
Jordan A.
Foster, RI
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Jordan A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a huge fan of floral but this has just a light scent. I love that it has dual purpose. I use it on my ends when they need a bit more moisture and I also used it on my legs in the summer after moisturizer when I wanted a little shine. It leaves a nice scent behind so no need for perfume either. Keep in mind A LITTLE goes a very long way. Ouai
Cassidy O.
Saint Paul, MN
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Cassidy O.
I would definitely use [product:ouai-rose-hair-&-body-oil] more as a body oil than as a hair oil. It left my hair feeling really greasy when using it, even with using only a small amount. As a body oil this product is super hydrating and light on the skin, while also doing a great job of hydrating. I would recommend the brand to position this more as just a body oil, and I would recommend it to be purchased for that purpose!
Bridget O.
Leesville, LA
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Bridget O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Rose hair and body oil. Im not a rose fan but if i were id enjoy this more. Its light, not a heavy oil and rubs in quick and easy. Love this product, but my mom loves this even more!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tess G.
Goodrich, MI
il y a 2 ans
Is this basically the same as Ouai Hair Oil? If so, which one is better?
Teresa C. il y a un an
Same formula just with the addition of a light rose scent! If you enjoy the original you’ll most likely love it! It smells beautiful
Elizabeth W.
Chambersburg, PA
il y a 2 ans
Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL just ordered this off of OUAI website. I was wondering if anyone has had any reactions to it? I love the fragrance from the scalp and body scrub so my fingers are crossed right now 🤞🏻. Also, can anyone tell me what their free gift is that you receive with your purchase? It doesn’t show me what it is & I couldn’t find any answers on google.. I’m so impatient lol help a girl out 😩.
Debi B. il y a 2 ans
I received the Ouai Rose Hair and Body Oil about 2 years ago in a Birchbox (or maybe it was Ipsy) and loved it. Since then it is a product that I rebuy every time I run out. The fragrance is lovely and it really helps tame my thick, wavy and frizzy hair. I just love it.