OUAI Oily Hair Supplement uploaded by Alecia R.OUAI Oily Hair Supplement uploaded by myra o.

BY OUAI

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• GREEN TEA EXTRACT – works to regulate
  • the functioning of the oil glands.
  • NIACIN – Naturally works to reduce sebum production.
  • AMINO ACIDS – An essential element of healthy keratin production.
  • BIOTIN – Accelerates natural hair growth.
  • OMEGA 3 & 6 – Increases shine & radiance.

Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1,180 IU 24%, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 75 mg 125%, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%, Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 1 mg 67%, Riboflavin (as vitamin B2) 10 mg 588%, Niacin (as niacinamide) 25 mg 125%, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg 500%, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 417%, Biotin 100 mcg 33%, Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg 250%, Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 100 mg 10%, Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 5 mg 33%, MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) 130 mg, Omega 3 Complex (6% EPA & 4% DHA) (fish oil) 50 mg, Green tea Extract (std. to 98% polyphenols, 75% catechins, 45% EGCG) (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 50 mg, L-Tyrosine 2 mg, L-Methionine 2 mg, L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine hydrochloride) 2 mg, L-Arginine (as L-arginine hydrochloride) 2 mg

Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, carnauba wax. Contains: sardine, anchovy, salmon.

Buy on Sephora
Lauren C.
These supplements are great! Jen Atkin was a genius for making these! Don’t be alarmed if you don’t see results right away. Sometimes it takes longer than others. Once these started working I saw a great reduction of the oil on my scalp. I would definitely recommend these!
Megan M.
Jacksonville, FL
"A beauty boosting dose of green tea extract, niacin and Vitamin A that works to restore the scalp’s natural balance. We liken it to an oil blotter that helps you skip a wash and wear your hair one more day. Take it once daily to reduce sebum production while nourishing the scalp for strong, healthy hair. You’ll see results in 90 days."  That's from the website.... so if you have $85 to spend on 30 pills (times 3), then go for it... otherwise, just shower.
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
If you can’t stand not washing your hair every day due to greasy roots after a few hours, consider trying a supplement to address the issue. Your scalp will still produce the good natural oils that condition your strands, benefiting the health of your hair overall.
Nicole A.
It takes about three months to see full effects for anything of these pills... but they really do work! Patience is key! You’ll see some results after a few weeks, but you’ll be really impressed after 90 days!
𝓢𝓪𝓿. R.
Weaverville, NC
I have really short thin hair and it was almost embarrassing I wanted something that had great value but wasn’t pricy well let me tell you this went through past my expectations! I would totally buy this product again!!
Margaret K.
Lancaster, PA
OUAI Oily Hair Supplement not only helps with oily hair, it also has been proven to help with oily skin. You can go longer between washes and the supplements helps hair grow long and strong. I would 100% recommend to anyone that feels grease is taking over their lives or anyone who just wants to give their hair and skin a boost.
Jenna M.
I currently got a sample of a hair treatment for this brand from ipsy. I didn't know if it would be anything to rave about but I was wrong. It made my hair soft and shiny whiteout being oily. Amazing product
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
This product actually works! I was very pleasantly surprised when I started seeing a difference in my hair pretty much instantly. I have very oily hair and tend to wash it on daily basis. This supplement keeps the oil at bay and allows me to go a day or two longer without washing my hair.
Maya S.
I did not know if it would be something to talk about, but I was wrong. It made my hair shine and feel soft and not greasy. I recommend 100% to anyone who does not want to give more life to their hair as it helps to grow and be stronger.
Julie Q.
Valdosta
I'm very interested in trying this product. My hair is very fine and falls out a lot. It looks oily half by the second day. I take very good care of my hair, it's just my hair type. All of the reviews are great.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
My hair has thinned out so much , will this help it ?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Does this really make your hair grow?
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wow, would love to try these. where can I get them.
Whitney K.
Where can you purchase this? I'm interested in trying it.
Charlotte B.
Home Park, Oxted
Really want to try this as my hair is quite thin, has anyone tried this ????

back