Ouai Oil Scalp Supplements uploaded by Alecia R.Ouai Oil Scalp Supplements uploaded by myra o.

BY OUAI #15 in Beauty Supplements

A beauty-boosting dose of evening primrose, niacin, and vitamin a that works to restore the scalp’s natural balance— like an oil blotter that helps you skip a wash and wear your hair one more day.

Kelly H.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Just ordered these supplements-thin hair online at ouai.com and started taking the pills last week. I read really great reviews on this product so i hope it lives up to all the high recommendations. I also bought repair hair kit which is amazing !!!
Update: I have now taking the vitamins for 1 month and will absolutely be buying again asap. I have seen results in hair growth and hair feels fuller. Also my close friends have also seen a difference in hair growth. This product is a thumbs up for me and i definitely recommend!!!!
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Lancaster, PA
Ouai Hair Supplement for Oily Scalp not only helps with oily hair, it also has been proven to help with oily skin. You can go longer between washes and the supplements helps hair grow long and strong. I would 100% recommend to anyone that feels grease is taking over their lives or anyone who just wants to give their hair and skin a boost.
Maya S.
Maya S.
I did not know if it would be something to talk about, but I was wrong. It made my hair shine and feel soft and not greasy. I recommend 100% to anyone who does not want to give more life to their hair as it helps to grow and be stronger.
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love to put this on my scalp when it's dry. It works so well that I only have to use this product every once in a while. I don't believe I spent a lot of money on this. I would definitely buy this product again.
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
Valdosta
I'm very interested in trying this product. My hair is very fine and falls out a lot. It looks oily half by the second day. I take very good care of my hair, it's just my hair type. All of the reviews are great.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
After having a baby my hair became fragile and fell out. I've been using these for awhile to help it has helped a lot I don't have to wash my hair every other day. I noticed an improvement in my hairs oiliness.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
My doctor recommended this for me and my step daughter for our oily hair and it definitely did its job! I've been pleased with its outcome and will continue to purchase it going forward as needed!
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
Love It's helps give my hair a shine not an oily dry look it gives me some shake and life and I've been natural 11 years now and its great on my hair Ouai Oil Scalp Supplements
Dorinda G.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Has anyone tried this product?! What do you all think of it?! I have wondered since I heard about it. I m interested what the hype was and how many have tried it out....
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
My hair has thinned out so much , will this help it ?
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Does this really make your hair grow?
Shellian S.
Shellian S.
Humble, TX
Wow, would love to try these. where can I get them.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How safe is this to take especially if your breastfeeding? I've been on the hunt to find something that helps my oily hair and this perked my interest, but anything orally I'm always skeptical about.
Eva I.