OUAI North Bondi Eau De Parfum

by Ouai

A nuanced blend of rich florals and sheer white musk, inspired by the meeting of the city and the sea at Sydney’s Bondi Beach. It has notes of Italian Lemon, Rose De Mai, Magnolia, Lily, Blackberry, Violet, Cedar-wood, Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and White Musk.

Top Notes
Bergamot, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, and Italian Lemon.
Middle Notes
Rose de Mai, Jasmine, and Violet.
Base Notes
Patchouli, Sandalwood, and White Musk.

Has anyone used a whole bottle of this? The price is quite good for perfume, but I’m worried I’ll blow through the bottle too quickly!
Can I find this at Sephora ?
Start your review of OUAI North Bondi Eau De Parfum!
Millis, MA
I had gotten a sample size of the wave spray from Ouai Haircare and was so in love with the scent that I would waste product by spraying it on my clothes! I know, not a good idea. But I found out they made a perfume in the scent and I needed to have it! I normally buy the tiniest bottles of perfume because they get so expensive but this one only came in one size and I had to have it. Its completely worth the money and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves the smell of the wave spray!
Honolulu, HI
I really do love this perfume, but I had to dock one star simply because it smells a bit different than the North Bondi that is in Ouai’s wavespray, leave in conditioner, and dry texture foam. This is a very good size perfume, a good price, and the smell lasts a long time. I just wish it smelled more like my other favorite products with the scent North Bondi.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Very floral heavy perfume that just smells okay for the price. The notes in Le bergamot and lemon which are secondary with rose and violet being the primary notes that are detectable in the perfume. Lasts about five hours. Just a very average fragrance. #follow4followalways Follow me on IG at Downtown614 and I’ll follow back
Alexandria , LA
A MUST BUY! I started with the OUAI leave-in conditioner that I received as a gift, it smells SO FREAKIN' GOOD! So, once I saw that Ouai began making fragrances, I knew I needed this smell to spray all over me. I looked up the scent and then immediately when to Sephora to smell this perfume. WOW is all I can say!
Mililani, Hawai’i
It smells like I left the spa and had the best experience! Absolutely obsesssssed with how this smells and how long it lasts on my body. I get so many compliments each time I wear it, highly recommend! If you’ve tried the Ouai Foaming Dry Shampoo, you’ll know the scent! It is divine!!
Henderson, NV
I am obsessed with this scent. I came across this by accident. I have never used the haircare but saw this scent. I generally like a heavier scent but this is amazing. It's light, rose smelling. Very clean. My kids love it on me and it lasts all day! Very reasonable priced too!
Lakeville , NS
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this perfume because I absolutely love the scent of OUAI HAIRCARE Leave In Conditioner. While the perfume doesn’t smell exactly like the leave-in conditioner, it is still a very nice fresh, floral scent and I’m glad I have added it to my collection.
Ames, IA
This perfume is my all time FAVORITE. I finished it within just a couple of months because I love the way it smells so much. It's not overpowering at all and leaves the perfect amount of scent. Not bad for the price either! Can't wait to purchase again.
Plymouth, IN
This smell.....is the best thing I’ve probably ever smelled. It doesn’t have a strong floral scent, and I honestly can’t describe it ..I just know it’s bomb. The description on the box if this is pretty good but this is to die for. It is pricey but so worth it!
Brambleton, VA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I use this when I want to change up my signature scent. I think it smells nice and fresh. I had been wanting to try this perfume out and when it came to sephora, it made me want the perfume even more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakeville , NS
2 months ago
Danielle S. • 2 months ago
Yes but like, better. So I loved the smell of their wave spray that also is North Bondi and when I saw they came out with the perfume I bought it literally the day it came out. It is not SPOT on, I assume because it's a little different as a perfume than a hair product but it's very similar and I love it. Highly recommend!