OUAI North Bondi Eau De Parfum

by Ouai

A nuanced blend of rich florals and sheer white musk, inspired by the meeting of the city and the sea at Sydney’s Bondi Beach. It has notes of Italian Lemon, Rose De Mai, Magnolia, Lily, Blackberry, Violet, Cedar-wood, Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and White Musk.

Top Notes
Bergamot, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, and Italian Lemon.
Middle Notes
Rose de Mai, Jasmine, and Violet.
Base Notes
Patchouli, Sandalwood, and White Musk.

Has anyone used a whole bottle of this? The price is quite good for perfume, but I’m worried I’ll blow through the bottle too quickly!
Can I find this at Sephora ?
Start your review of OUAI North Bondi Eau De Parfum!
Hoboken , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This smelt ok - wasn’t in love with it and felt it was a bit strong I love the other scent made by this brand but this one is a little over powerful. Packaging is nice and I would recommend to other to try
Philadelphia , PA
i’m obsessssssed with the OUAI fragrances! i have north bondi + melrose place. they smell divine and look so chic on my dresser. they also wear well!! highly recommend if you enjoy the smells of OUAI haircare products!
Raleigh, NC
I love this scent! It smells just like their wave spray. It’s super fresh and clean smelling. I wish these weren’t limited edition! The scent lasts a long time which I like. Such a great spring/summer scent.
Milwaukee, WI
I am obsessed with this scent. I first noticed it in the volume spray and thought it smelled like a flower garden. When they came out with it in perfume form I bought it that day and will never go back!
Belmont, MA
LOVE this! I am so very happy Ouai released parfums of the scents they use in their hair products. This is the perfect summer fragrance and definitely makes me feel like I’m on the beach in Australia!
I am obsessed with this. I loved the scent of their products so when I saw that they made a perfume version I had to purchase. Doesn’t last very long on the skin though
San Francisco, CA
this makes me extremely nostalgic. It reminds me of a few things - bear with me and keep an open mind. If you remember at all what Paris Hilton smelled like, I think this is the classier, more expensive, more refined version for those of us who loved and held PH perfume dear 13 years ago.

this also smells quite a bit like Dior Miss Cherie L'eau circa 2009. quite aquatic and fresh.

cons: I wish it lasted longer. lasting power is more like a eau de toilette imo.

Los Angeles, CA
Omg. For LIFE, this is the only perfume I will ever use again. I just bought two bottles so I won’t ever run out between batches. It’s the best scent and the better part is my hairspray and dry shampoo and conditioner ALL have the same scent—no more having to mix scents and hope that your different products will mesh well! Love the sophisticated, feminine, and grown-up scent to all the Ouai products!
Chicago
Love this perfume! So happy they brought these back because OUAI is one of my favorite brands! It smells just like the leave in conditioner and is light and refreshing. The price point is lower than a lot of high end perfumes, but has quality on par with them. Will probably purchase another scent from them because I love it so much!
Denton, TX
I would give this fragrance a million stars if I could, I am so obsessed. I cannot wait for this to be a permanent product in their line. The scent is absolutely gorgeous and lasts all day, and the packaging is so sleek and beautiful. I love the magnetized lid! PLEASE OUAI, BRING THESE BACK FOR GOOD!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakeville , NS
2 months ago
Danielle S. • 2 months ago
Yes but like, better. So I loved the smell of their wave spray that also is North Bondi and when I saw they came out with the perfume I bought it literally the day it came out. It is not SPOT on, I assume because it's a little different as a perfume than a hair product but it's very similar and I love it. Highly recommend!