Ouai Memory Mist uploaded by Elizabeth C.Ouai Memory Mist uploaded by Elizabeth C.Ouai Memory Mist uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY OUAI

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A multitasking priming spray that adds heat protection, shine, and long-lasting memory to any look curls and blowouts included. Key benefits:- Provides heat protection up to 450-F- Protects from UV exposure to reduce color fade- Locks in style until next shampooIf you want to know more…For use before you style, this one-of-a-kind lightweight spray memorizes your hair's shape and texture, and holds it that way until your next shampoo. It includes thermal protection up to 450-F so you can use heat products while styling hair, worry-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• What is the difference between this and hairspray? Thank you for ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this, I've seen the reviews it looks amazing, wh...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this?1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I didn't understand what this was. I just assumed it was a lightweight hair spray because of the name so I purchased it because I love the brand. This stuff is meant to be used as a memory holding spray for keeping your hair as it was when you got finished with your heat products like curling irons, flat irons and blow dryers. Its supposed to keep it exactly as you styled it until you're next wash. It does last about 24 to 48 hours but it doesn't last the 4 to 6 days between washes but I can easily touch it up with a spray of this stuff and a heating tool.
It smells amazing and the smell lingers for a couple days without being too overpowering or perfume like. Just a clean, pretty scent that everyone would love.
I definitely recommend this memory spray. It protects like a primer and holds your style like a hair spray without being hard or bad for your hair.
hello_tt_ _.
Ouai Memory Mist . 🍂I've recently been using @theouai memory mist. A multitasking style extender and heat protectant spray. Claims mist is a high octane heat protectant that primes hair and locks in any style until your next shampoo due to a polymer technology that reduces restyling.
. 🍂Packaging looks sleek and light. The aerosol mist is very fine, almost airy like. Has a strong floral scent but eventually disapates 15min after application. I spray very lighty on dry clean hair as a heat protectant prior to curling my hair. It holds my curls and had less frizz during the day. Hair had texure to it, feels soft, did not feel like I had product in my hair, no greasy feel.
. 🍂By end of day my curls looked just as good as when they were curled in the morning, slightly looser. If i did not go to the gym that day then I did not wash my hair. Second day hair usually goes up in a high pony tail. The loose curls were still there giving my pony fluff & volume. But generally I wash my hair every night after going to the gym so I can't speak to day 3 hair.
Erika B.
DuPont, WA
I normally love Ouai and do several of their products, this one was just a let down for me as the Memory Mist, offered no hold, no anything.  Though I do love how fine the mist is as well as the smell, it just didn't do what I was needing and wanting it for.

Perhaps, my hair is just too heavy.  I'm half Hawaiian, so my hair is curly the first day and day 2 it's wavy or longer curls.

Didn't work out for me, but still, love several of their other products, plus they are Cruelty-Free!
Courtney V.
Kalamazoo, MI
This keeps my hair super shiny and it smells amazing! I really thick hair so it’s hard for it to hold a curl for more than a couple hours. I used this and it holds the curl until the next day! I swear it’s a miracle worker!
tara n.
Encino, CA
I was really surprised what this product could do for my blowout. Usually on day 2 I need to use half a can of dry shampoo to hide the grease. With this I barely needed to use any! As for curling, it made my curls really soft but didn't hold up to the summer heat (but does anything? I usually need some cement hairspray to hold my curls in the winter.) Still gave it 5 stars for making my hair feel clean on day 2, and 3, something that has never happened before.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
Yes yes yes!!! I thought this was going to be a gimmicky nothing product and I was soooo wrong. This makes my hair feel so silky and smooth. There is no build up or residue. It made my hair stay looking fresh after straightening for days without having to touch it up with my flat iron. So far my favorite product from the brand by far! It actually works!!
Kristin R.
Nashville, TN
All I can say is wow! I have naturally curly ethnic hair that I straighten a few times a month. I am always looking for a good thermal protectant that doesn't weigh my hair down and this does just that! My hair felt light and soft. Exactly what I am looking for when I straighten my hair.
Maya P.
Sacramento, CA
This product works fine as a heat protectant. I don’t love the smell - it’s fairly floral and kind of smells like an old lady. As far as the memory piece of the product - I heat treat my hair daily and this product hasn’t helped it maintain its shape through day 2.
Brittany D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Memory Mist is AMAZING. Seriously. I'm the type that only washes my hair every 5-7 days so I'm basically living off of dry shampoo and curls that stick in my hair until I wash again. I use Memory Mist on the first day when I curl and I don't have to curl my hair again until the next wash. Ouia for the win!
Abby W.
Marion, IN
I love this product so much! Protects my hair from my heated styling tools as well as helping to hold my favorite styles in place. It is a bit pricey but I feel it is well worth the price. I would defiantly recommend and buy again.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
What is the difference between this and hairspray? Thank you for your reply!
Brittney O.
Gilroy, CA
Has anyone tried the new Ouai Memory Mist? Is it really better than hairspray? How was the texture? Thoughts?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Is this heavy feeling?
Kate D.
I really want to start using the Ouai products would this be a good start. ?
Leah A.