Ouai Memory Mist uploaded by Elizabeth C.Ouai Memory Mist uploaded by Elizabeth C.Ouai Memory Mist uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY OUAI

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A multitasking priming spray that adds heat protection, shine, and long-lasting memory to any look curls and blowouts included. Key benefits:- Provides heat protection up to 450-F- Protects from UV exposure to reduce color fade- Locks in style until next shampooIf you want to know more…For use before you style, this one-of-a-kind lightweight spray memorizes your hair's shape and texture, and holds it that way until your next shampoo. It includes thermal protection up to 450-F so you can use heat products while styling hair, worry-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• What is the difference between this and hairspray? Thank you for ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this, I've seen the reviews it looks amazing, wh...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erika B.
Dupont, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally love Ouai and do several of their products, this one was just a let down for me as the Memory Mist, offered no hold, no anything.  Though I do love how fine the mist is as well as the smell, it just didn't do what I was needing and wanting it for.

Perhaps, my hair is just too heavy.  I'm half Hawaiian, so my hair is curly the first day and day 2 it's wavy or longer curls.

Didn't work out for me, but still, love several of their other products, plus they are Cruelty-Free!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't understand what this was. I just assumed it was a lightweight hair spray because of the name so I purchased it because I love the brand. This stuff is meant to be used as a memory holding spray for keeping your hair as it was when you got finished with your heat products like curling irons, flat irons and blow dryers. Its supposed to keep it exactly as you styled it until you're next wash. It does last about 24 to 48 hours but it doesn't last the 4 to 6 days between washes but I can easily touch it up with a spray of this stuff and a heating tool.
It smells amazing and the smell lingers for a couple days without being too overpowering or perfume like. Just a clean, pretty scent that everyone would love.
I definitely recommend this memory spray. It protects like a primer and holds your style like a hair spray without being hard or bad for your hair.
hello_tt_ _.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ouai Memory Mist . 🍂I've recently been using @theouai memory mist. A multitasking style extender and heat protectant spray. Claims mist is a high octane heat protectant that primes hair and locks in any style until your next shampoo due to a polymer technology that reduces restyling.
. 🍂Packaging looks sleek and light. The aerosol mist is very fine, almost airy like. Has a strong floral scent but eventually disapates 15min after application. I spray very lighty on dry clean hair as a heat protectant prior to curling my hair. It holds my curls and had less frizz during the day. Hair had texure to it, feels soft, did not feel like I had product in my hair, no greasy feel.
. 🍂By end of day my curls looked just as good as when they were curled in the morning, slightly looser. If i did not go to the gym that day then I did not wash my hair. Second day hair usually goes up in a high pony tail. The loose curls were still there giving my pony fluff & volume. But generally I wash my hair every night after going to the gym so I can't speak to day 3 hair.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes!!! I thought this was going to be a gimmicky nothing product and I was soooo wrong. This makes my hair feel so silky and smooth. There is no build up or residue. It made my hair stay looking fresh after straightening for days without having to touch it up with my flat iron. So far my favorite product from the brand by far! It actually works!!
jess h.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite thing! I️ have unmanageable hair and this keeps it at bay. It holds my curls it holds straight hair and smells fantastic. This feels like nothings in my hair and it’s also protecting it. I love this!
Tess K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! If you have curls that you have to touch up daily you need this in your life! I am telling you - I can curl my hair with this Quai Memory Mist in my hair and go "no-heat" for the next three days! I workout daily and I just spray a little dry shampoo in my hair and I am good to go.  By day three I usually need to add a little salt spray too, but I love that I can reduce the amount of heat I use!
Adi M.
Wilton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells like lilies! I spray this on my hair when its about half-way dry and am starting to work with my round brushes. I also use this on dry hair as heat protection before styling! This doesn't necessarily add revolutionary hold to my styles, but it also doesn't make my hair crispy or stiff and that is fantastic for me.
Elizabeth G.
Cameron, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. It gives great volume without feeling sticky or hard. It keeps my curls in for two days!! I usually can't make it through the day without them falling out. It smells great and is easy to use. I will purchase this again and do recommend trying especially if you have a hard time keeping curls in your hair.
Kristin R.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
All I can say is wow! I have naturally curly ethnic hair that I straighten a few times a month. I am always looking for a good thermal protectant that doesn't weigh my hair down and this does just that! My hair felt light and soft. Exactly what I am looking for when I straighten my hair.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite heat protectant. I feel like this provides a great thermal shield for all heat styling. This also adds in some texture or grit into my styles. I wouldn't use this on just a plain straight hair day but for all others this is such a great styling product
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the difference between this and hairspray? Thank you for your reply!
Emily A.
Edinburgh, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this, I've seen the reviews it looks amazing, what do you girls think?
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with frizz from humidity?
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this supposed to do exactly?
Kate D.
I really want to start using the Ouai products would this be a good start. ?