BY OUAI

Protect and perfect with Memory Mist, the high octane heat protectant that primes hair and locks in any style, shape or texture you create until your next shampoo. Memory polymer technology means less retouching, less restyling and less damage. Simply spray in sections on damp or dry hair before styling to shield strands from heat up to 450 degrees and lock in your look until you wash it next. If that sounds like magic, that's because it is.

• Memory Polymers
  • Thermal Polymers
  • Prickly Pear Extract

Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water, Eau), Butylene Glycol, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Glycerin, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Quercus Alba Bark Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methyl-propional, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate

• What is the difference between this and hairspray? Thank you for ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this, I've seen the reviews it looks amazing, wh...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lesli P.
Charlton, MA
@theouai Memory Mist is a one of a kind hair product. This product has completely changed my hair game. I am not a hair product person because I honestly just hate the way product feels in my hair. I am also someone who can not get away with straightening my hair (I have naturally curly hair) and having it look good for a few days. I would have to wash and restyle it everyday. This photo is day 3 of my hair... yes day 3. And for me that is huge! Usually by the end of the night my hair is feeling dry and has lost all of the shine but not with the memory mist.
Not only does it hold my style to a tea but it also smooths and offers amazing heat protection! This is not a hair spray! It is to be used before any heat styling product, it does require heat to activate it! I use it before blow drying with a brush and I spritz it again before I pass through with a straightener. Everyone needs to try this!!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I didn't understand what this was. I just assumed it was a lightweight hair spray because of the name so I purchased it because I love the brand. This stuff is meant to be used as a memory holding spray for keeping your hair as it was when you got finished with your heat products like curling irons, flat irons and blow dryers. Its supposed to keep it exactly as you styled it until you're next wash. It does last about 24 to 48 hours but it doesn't last the 4 to 6 days between washes but I can easily touch it up with a spray of this stuff and a heating tool.
It smells amazing and the smell lingers for a couple days without being too overpowering or perfume like. Just a clean, pretty scent that everyone would love.
I definitely recommend this memory spray. It protects like a primer and holds your style like a hair spray without being hard or bad for your hair.
Heather M.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely love this product! I have very long, fine hair. My hair never holds a curl! It would fall immediately after curling. Applying this product before and after I style my hair has literally changed my life! My curls lasted three days with this product, only requiring a few touch ups each morning. I highly recommend this for anyone that wants their curls to last more than a day! And it smells amazing.
Erika B.
Dupont, WA
I normally love Ouai and do several of their products, this one was just a let down for me as the Memory Mist, offered no hold, no anything.  Though I do love how fine the mist is as well as the smell, it just didn't do what I was needing and wanting it for.

Perhaps, my hair is just too heavy.  I'm half Hawaiian, so my hair is curly the first day and day 2 it's wavy or longer curls.

Didn't work out for me, but still, love several of their other products, plus they are Cruelty-Free!
Kimberly b.
Scranton, PA
OUAI Memory Mist love this product. It memorizes the shape and texture of my hair until my next shampoo. It's a primer for the hair!!! I do not know how I have ever lived without this. I definitely recommend!!!!!
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
Yes yes yes!!! I thought this was going to be a gimmicky nothing product and I was soooo wrong. This makes my hair feel so silky and smooth. There is no build up or residue. It made my hair stay looking fresh after straightening for days without having to touch it up with my flat iron. So far my favorite product from the brand by far! It actually works!!
mera p.
Ontario, CA
I love this! It has a gardenia type of smell to it. This product also have my hair a good gentle control to enhance my natural waves, and even added a healthy shine to my hair.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Idk how I feel about this yet. The smell is just too strong. It’s straight up jasmine. It did give me shine. I will see how my curls look tomorrow and update my review.
Kristin R.
Nashville, TN
All I can say is wow! I have naturally curly ethnic hair that I straighten a few times a month. I am always looking for a good thermal protectant that doesn't weigh my hair down and this does just that! My hair felt light and soft. Exactly what I am looking for when I straighten my hair.
Maya P.
Sacramento, CA
This product works fine as a heat protectant. I don’t love the smell - it’s fairly floral and kind of smells like an old lady. As far as the memory piece of the product - I heat treat my hair daily and this product hasn’t helped it maintain its shape through day 2.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
What is the difference between this and hairspray? Thank you for your reply!
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
Has anyone tried the new OUAI Memory Mist? Is it really better than hairspray? How was the texture? Thoughts?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Is this heavy feeling?
Kate D.
I really want to start using the Ouai products would this be a good start. ?
Leah A.