OUAI Melrose Place Eau de Parfum uploaded by Mariela O.

BY OUAI

Like our Rose Hair & Body Oil, Melrose Place’s fragrance is infused with hints of a verified Instagram account, valet parking, bergamot, lychee, cedar-wood and white musk.

Top Notes
Champagne, Pink Peppercorn, Berry, and Lychee.
Middle Notes
Peony, Rose, Freesia, Jasmine, and Bergamot.
Base Notes
Amber, Sandalwood, White Musk, and Cedar-wood.

Jennifer C.
Eucha, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg I wish this wasn't limited edition I want more. If you've ever used their scalp and body scrub and if you die for the smell of it then you'll fall head over heals with this perfume because they're one in the same.
Mariela O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Este perfume es muy delicioso.con el aroma fresco y delicado de las flores muy combeniente para esta temporada de invierno.ya que es de aroma dulce OUAI Melrose Place Eau de Parfum
Haley B.
Destin,Fl
I never bought I’d purchase a perfume from Ouai. It’s so flattering, and wears for a while. I glad I tried this!
Isis T.
Butte Mt
Purchased at: Macy's
It smells incredible I love it, it lasts a lot I could use it every day and all the hahaha, the best value ever
Elaina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this smell for every day! I feel light and happy~ its not my boyfriend's favorite though😅
Fatima E.
26000
Hi! My name fatima elalami I think this product is one of the coolest products that will come to you this year. So I have been relying on 5 stars for this product. It really is very wonderful. I was amazed by it. Although I did not try it, I will go now and buy one for me and I advise you to buy it too.
EnGy S.
cairo
1,833 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....
Elise P.
I purchased this perfume because I like the smell of the Ouai hair treatment masques. Unfortunately, it just isn't for me. The scent is sweet and doesn't have any of the musk or cedarwood mentioned in the notes - it reminds me of cheap drugstore body sprays. It bordered on giving me a headache which a lot of cheap scents do. The magnetic packaging is really cute though. And the lasting power is so-so. I'd say it lasted 4-5 hours or so? It's too bad it wasn't available to smell in-store first, I'll be returning mine.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Is it long lasting?
Heather S.
I have never tried ouai perfumes. Would you recommend?
Marika J.
Sherbrooke
OUAI Melrose Place Eau de Parfum does it smell fruity?
Chris J.
Florida
How long does the scent last on you.

Sephora