BY OUAI

This medium hold hairspray has a fine and dry feel that's never sticky or tacky, in a super, long-lasting formula that will take your style from work to play.

• Vitamin B5
  • Vitamin E

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water, Eau), Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid. Sorbic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate

Brittney S.
I really, really like this hairspray! My hair is very thick and almost never holds a curl due to the weight but to my surprise, it held my curls all night for a wedding! It never made my hair feel “crunchy” like some other brands do. It has the perfect amount of hold. The scent is also a bonus! Smells like flowers.
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Very good hair spray, does not leave white stuff on your hair, and holds up good. Only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it’s pricey . overall good though
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I really like that this hairspray doesn’t make my hair super crunchy and still keeps fly aways away. Lasts forever holds curls pretty well so far this is my favorite hairspray I haven’t tried many but compared to the drugstore spray I’ve used this one is definitely better!
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
This was a good hair spray. I usually other hair sprays will leave you hair feeling crunchy, but this didn’t do that. It lasted most of the day for me so I was really impressed with this
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This hairspray is really great! It’s scent is floral-ish which is not my favorite but it’s not too strong and not noticeable once it’s dried. Has a very nice hold and is medium as labeled! Would highly recommend
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This product really works to give thick hair a good hold. It does however if you spray to much give you the awful crunch feel. So stick to a light mist. It is a bit pricey and can be found at ulta.
Rachel F.
My favorite hair spray. Aside from the fabulous scent and sleek bottle, this hair spray offers medium hold without making my hair crunchy or dry. My boyfriend even loves this hair spray and uses it daily!
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
It is a nice hair spray. It holds the curl and it does not cause my hair to be greasy. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It has a strong smell that causes me to cough.
Sharleen T.
1,681 reviews
Once again I love this product all around very great hairspray but very expensive at times I don't feel like it's worth the money but if you want to splurge this is a great one
Lindsay C.
New York , NY
This is an awesome hair spray! The texture is spot on. It gives a good medium hold, but it’s not too sticky or crunch. It will leave your hair looking and feeling totally natural. It also smells nice. Overall a great product!
Victoria F.
Does this harden the hair?
Dani L.
Ottawa, ON
I'm curious if this does a good job holding styles? I've tried the OUAI texturizing spray, and find it does a good job of adding texture, but does not hold styles like a normal hairspray would.

Sephora