OUAI Matte Pomade

A matte pomade that gives both long and short hair piecey texture for that effortlessly cool look.

• Besswax
  • Kaolin Clay

Petrolatum, Kaolin, Beeswax, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Mineral Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol

Does this work for styling curtain bangs? I find that my bangs loose volume so quickly.
I'm looking for a good matte pomade that's long lasting for my flyaways and slicked back hair looks. Is there a cheaper dupe to this that anyone knows of?
Has anyone tried the new [product:ouai-treatment-masque] for thick hair? I love Ouai and I’m curious to know how well it works for curls and coils. 💗
Start your review of OUAI Matte Pomade!
Payal L.
I love this pomade! I use it to tame my frizzy hair and fix any fly aways. A little goes a long way so it's worth it when though it's a bit expensive.
Myriam S.
Iqaluit, NU
Purchased at: Sephora
I went through a 6-month period where I had crazy hair loss all over my head and that included the hair around my face. Whe the hair started growing out again, it was a MESS. I'm talking baby short hairs growing STRAIGHT UP around my entire face. I looked like the baby Sun in the Teletubbies if you replaced the sun rays with hairs lmao. This pomade has been a game changer for me because it gave me a chance to not look as crazy as I could have looked. I was able to tame the little hairs growing straight and upwards and make my hair look like regular hair. It also helped a lot during Winter where my ends dried up because of the cold wind and whenever I tied a ponytail, I would take a little bit of the product and kind of shape the end of my ponytail so that the hairs stayed together and didn't look like hay. Overall, great product! I used this everyday during the Summer and I still have more than 3/4 left in the pot! It has a soft pleasant smell and it doesn't look weird in your hair. A good buy in my opinion!
Gabriele N.
I bought this from Sephora and have been using it for over year. My hair seems to eat through it and becomes untamed within a couple hours (I have frizzy hair). It leaves my hair greasy and quickly in need of more pomade, making my hair even greasier. Will not buy again.
Jen P.
York, ON
OUAI Matte Pomade uploaded by Jen P.
I really wanted to like this product because I like to have my hair in a slicked back bun but this just wasn’t it. My hair is dark brown and this leaves a white cast on my hair, this is best for blondes or light coloured hair. It does have a good hold for a while but does loose it after some time like traditional mouse/gel. It smells like rose which isn’t bad and it’s not overpowering but I can’t use it because of the white cast. I even tried combing it through, doesn’t work or help at all. I hope they release a brunette version of this product because I would definitely buy it.
emma L.
Gatineau, QC
I personally don't wear pomade but I tried this on my boyfriend and it worked so well. I love ouai products, I personally have no problem with their scent. I love it! OUAI Matte Pomade
Olena B.
Toronto, ON
This product is not Wirth the luxury price tag because it doesn't do enough. While it does have a great scent it fails to do anything useful for the hair. I think this brand is a little overhyped because the quality is just not there. I would not recommend this product.
Holly I.
burlington, ON
love love love! Smells amazing, blends into hair seamlessly, stays out for a long time, and overall I just have no complaints!!
Tammy H.
Hanmer, ON
This palmade is my final step to my hair routine. It helps talkie the fly always and it very good at creating lift and definition
Gina R.
Sherwood Park, AB
Best pomade for those pesky flyaways. Use this as my final step to finishing my hair. I love that it is a sandy color that is similar to my hair, and the smell is heavenly (again YAY OUAI!!)... will last a VERY long time as a little goes a looong way
sidney J.
Niagara on the lake, ON
Again this brand is so good! The only downside about these products is how expensive they are. I love how simple the packaging is and how little smell this product has. It works so well and makes your hair so healthy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ava D.
Atlanta, GA
il y a 10 mois
Has anyone tried the new Ouai Treatment Masque for thick hair? I love Ouai and I’m curious to know how well it works for curls and coils. 💗
lee M.
Pittsburgh, PA
il y a 2 ans
Is the OUAI Matte Pomade really worth it?
Shantel B. il y a 2 ans
It’s good but not the best. I feel like you really need the right texture of hair for it to work really well.