BY OUAI #7 in Leave-In Conditioner

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A multitasking leave in hair mist with thermal protection to reduce frizz and flyaways for perfectly smooth, silky hair. Key benefits: - Primes hair for style, protects against heat, and smooths flyaways - Leaves hair smooth, shiny, and manageable - Conditions and detangles If you want to know more… Ouai's Leave-In Conditioner conditions, detangles, and leaves hair smooth, shiny, and manageable, while taming flyaways and nourishing dry ends. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of animal testing. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
[product:ouai-leave-in-conditioner-4.7-oz/-140-ml] I just received this and one of my monthly subscription boxes and I have to say that OUAI is growing on me. I actually fell in love and I use also the oil and other products. I love this leave in conditioner because you can see how hydrating and healthy it leaves your hair feeling. I style my hair with a lot of products and I use heat but this is like a drink of life for my hair a thirst-quencher and a lifesaver especially when I'm on the go I just threw it's a little bit on my hands rub it and comb it through damp hair and then go about styling or I just go natural without smiling and it's just the perfect serum for my hair.
Samantha ūüíč.
Ouai leave in conditioner did wonders for my hair I have naturally curly to wavy hair and its amazing it detangles and smooths my hair out and leaves it shiny, manageable and leaves it feeling so silky. I have looked around for a good leave in product but haven't been able to find one that was at least affordable and long lasting. But what I absolutely love about this product its pareben, sulfate, and phthalates free and that its also free of animal testing.  My hair doesn't feel heavy at the end of putting the product into my hair and I couldn't ask for more in a product!
christal g.
I loved it  it was amazing  It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner everything you could ever want in a leave in conditionners. It makes your hair sliky smooth and it helps with any frizz or fy aways. I highly highly recommend this product. I hope each and every one of my friends at least try it once
Mary A.
I received this leave in conditioner in my ipsy glam bag. Usually with oil type of leave in conditioner they leave my hands feeling greasy, that was not the case with this one. You can put up to 3 pumps, simply pump into your hand, rub them together and run through your hair. It leaves your hair shiny and smooth and any excess can just be rubbed around your nails on it dries quickly. It does not leave your hands greasy, making out easier to apply touch ups as needed on the go. I will definetly be repurchasing this product in the future.
Alicia P.
Doraville, GA
I think the Oaui products are great and all but when you have long or thick hair there's just not nearly enough quantity. When it comes to hair sprays and things like that I prefer to go with something that is not going to run out so fast. This in particular is a great product for someone who maybe has short hair or thin hair that is medium length but if you have a lot of hair I don't feel like this product will last very long.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
This product is a great one if you have dry hair. Mine use to be passed my bottom until a bad haircut. When it is this long you need to make sure to use good products to keep it healthy which include leave in conditioner. I got this hoping it would be a good one and it was. My hair felt silky and looked great. I would recommend getting this if you need to keep your hair looking good and moisturized
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I’m loving this! This conditioner is great! Left my hair feeling super soft and smelled awesome! I still have a little bit left that I’m hoarding but overall I will be purchasing this again and plan on keeping this in my regular hair routine! I recommend this to anyone with dry split ends, or just anyone wanting a great conditioner for their hair!
Brooklyn L.
First off the smell of this is absolutely amazing, I love it, everyone at work loves the smell as well, I like to spray it into my hands and rub them together and then put into my hair rather than spraying directly on my hair, as if you use too much it will make your hair feel yucky, you only need a very small amount, it makes my hair so soft, and manageable, and like I said it smells amazingūüėć
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this brand!! Their styling products are absolutely amazing, I'm a licensed cosmetologist and I'm very, very skeptical and picky with product lines, this one absolutely exceeded my expectations for a non professional line. The performance is great, the ingredients ate great, it smells absolutely wonderful and the products are highly concentrated so a little goes a long way
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this leave in conditioner. It is so convenient because I can put it in my hair when it’s wet and let it air dry. Or I can blow it dry and it gives me the same results. It leaves my hair very soft and silky and easy to manage! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great leave in conditioner that’s not too pricey but great quality.
Wesley H.
North Little Rock
How is this for fine straight hair?
Ashley N.
New Florence
Question has been deleted
Kelsey M.
Surrey, BC
I have damaged, dry, curly hair and i usually straighten my hair.. i need a spray or cream for my hair that won't make it greasy.. i've hear ouai is a good hair brand.. anyone recommend anything ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this leave in???
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Who thinks leave in conditioner is a blessing?