BY OUAI #7 in Leave-In Conditioner

Equipped with a new name and new tricks, our Smooth Spray is now Leave-in Conditioner and has even more moisturizing properties and enhanced heat protection. Spritz onto damp hair to detangle, protect, moisturize and fight frizz.

• Amino Acid Blend
  • Tamarind Seed Extract
  • Panthenol & Vitamin E
  • Hydrolyzed Proteins

Aqua (Water, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Rhodophyceae Extract, Tamarindus Indica Extract, Panthenol, Cetearamidoethyldiethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Histidine, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, Behentrimonium Chloride, Myristyl Myristate, Silicone Quaternium-16, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Undeceth-11, Butyloctanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Undeceth-5, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Phenylalanine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene.

Shawntoya B.
Los Angeles, CA
The first time I tried this was on slightly damp hair and my hair felt like straw after it dried. Second time, and since then, I use this on super wet, straight out of the shower hair, and works amazing. It leaves my hair super soft, frizz free, bouncy, and my ringlets are defined. I am now using just this in place of my hair oils as this works perfectly and leaves my hair less weighed down so my ringlets / waves are much more defined. I spray it directly on my hair, two sprays from the middle to the ends, and one spray lightly around the top of my head, then comb through with a fine tooth comb. I found spraying direct on my hair better than putting on my hands as it's easier to control the spray, whereas putting it in my hands seemed to make this unevenly distributed. There is no lingering scent, and this does not leave any colour on my hair. I don't use any other styling products, just this. Just keep in mind, when you change hair products, there is a transition period. Especially if you are changing to a line like this that is natural and silicone free. It can take a couple weeks for your hair to get used to it, and in fact during that period your hair might even be a bit worse. I used this for a couple weeks prior to writing this review, just to be sure it works. It definitely does, and my hair looks healthier now, falls out less, and I have found I don't need to wash it as often either. For reference, I have naturally white blonde, coarse, dry hair. I don't dye, blow-dry or use any other styling products. I use Briogeo co-wash mainly, and Briogeo Rosarco shampoo / conditioner once per week.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Very good conditioner! It’s very easy to apply.
It made my hair much softer and silkier. It aldo didn’t made it oily, which was super surprising to me.
The product smells great while in the packaging but the scent didn’t stay on my hair... that’s one of the reasons why I took away 1 star.
The directions are a little unclear as well. It says “mist lightly” ... not really sure what that means so I didn’t really know how much to apply and whether I should apply it to the ends only.

Otherwise, very food conditioner. My hair feels very soft.
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
[product:ouai-leave-in-conditioner-4.7-oz/-140-ml] I just received this and one of my monthly subscription boxes and I have to say that OUAI is growing on me. I actually fell in love and I use also the oil and other products. I love this leave in conditioner because you can see how hydrating and healthy it leaves your hair feeling. I style my hair with a lot of products and I use heat but this is like a drink of life for my hair a thirst-quencher and a lifesaver especially when I'm on the go I just threw it's a little bit on my hands rub it and comb it through damp hair and then go about styling or I just go natural without smiling and it's just the perfect serum for my hair.
Kate W.
I was really hoping to like this more, since I live the wave spray, but the next morning my hair felt tacky and sticky. I suppose it would be good for days when I want to style it - would give my hair some extra grit - but on day one of fresh washed hair I like to leave it down and natural. It also seemed to make my hair smell a little funny the next day.OUAI Leave In Conditioner
Raichel H.
Spencer, OH
OUAI is one of my FAVORITE haircare brands.  Their products are high quality, leave your hair smooth, soft, and hydrated.  IT ACTUALLY WORKS!  Compared to other brands, it's a bit pricier, but it is SO WORTH IT!  OUAI anything is literally a staple in my hair care routine!  And.... it smells AMAZING! Highly recommend this product to anyone with lifeless, damaged, frizzy hair.  Especially if you are looking to repair and rejuvenate your hair!
Charly H.
Very good conditioner! It’s very easy to apply.
The product smells amazing. It made my hair much softer and silkier. It also didn’t leave any residue or my hair feeling weighed down. The bottle could be a little bigger to spray it is hard to handle when you are upside down. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Kailyn D.
Louisville,KY
I LOVE this product! It’s a little above my typical price range for this type of product (I’m a college student and a mother), but totally worth it! My hair was left feeling silky, the frizz was MUCH more manageable, my split ends looked rejuvenated and it smells awesome. I would absolutely recommend this product. If you have oily hair, don’t go too far up the mid shaft. Start at the ends and go maybe halfway up, as my roots were slightly oily after use.
Dominique S.
I love this stuff. It smells divine. it’s lightweight. It control fly always and it leaves my hair super soft and manageable. It also helps control frizz. The reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the spray nozzle doesn’t disperse the product easily or maybe is because the product is too thick. But other than that I highly recommend this product if you want smooth silky hair!
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
I have platinum blonde hair which means a lot of bleaching, add in hormonal changes and boom I have super dry hair. Then Ouai entered the picture with their leave in conditioner and changed my hair game! I went from dry hair to soft, manageable, shiny healthy hair! I spritz some on my ends, scrunch a little to get my wavy hair going and let it air dry. I end up with soft beachy waves that look feel great! My hair and I have never been on better terms!
Tasha B.
I subscribe to enough beauty boxes that there are few things I'll buy full sizes of. The first time I used this, I knew I'd be buying it. My hair leans towards the greasier side so conditioning is a tough balance between trying to keep my hair in good shape but not letting it become a greasy mess. I usually use 2 sprays on mid to ends and then comb through. The scent is amazing and my hair dries super soft and smoother than usual.
Wesley H.
Cabot, AR
How is this for fine straight hair?
Tammy P.
Salyersville
Has anyone usd this product and would you recommend?
Amber B.
Ridgefield
Could this also work as a detangler?
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Does this leave any residue?
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
i have tried many leave in conditioner, but i have been curious about this product, any ideas or recommendation?

Sephora