Ouai

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
i have been really enjoying using it but have not seen hyped up tiktok results. Okay, it might be on me cause i used it maybe twice a week but it’s been running out fast so i wasn’t sure if i should use because it’s so expensive.. anyway, i want to try and use it every day to see if there is actual results everyone been talking about
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
First of all, this serum smells really good. It has also reduced the amount of hair fall out that I have in the shower. I haven’t seen a crazy amount of density growth in my hair but i’m so happy about the decreased shedding. Will continue re purchase to see if density increases over time!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Ouai Scalp Serum has truly transformed my hair care routine, soothing my scalp and promoting a healthier environment with its lightweight, non-greasy formula, making it an essential product for anyone looking to improve scalp health. While this serum may be considered a bit pricey compared to some other scalp treatments on the market, its effectiveness in promoting scalp health and its luxurious feel justifies the investment for those seeking a reliable solution for scalp issues.