suggested searches

11%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This Ouai hand soap is just what you need for these dry hands associated with these cold winter days. Not only does it leave your skins often it also smells devine like a patch of wild flower's. I highly recommend this product.
I am in love with this soap!! Admittedly I only bought it for the nice bottle and was planning on just refilling it due to the expensive price tag, but honestly I have never used a hand soap like it. It smells incredible and the exfoliating beads leave your hands super soft. I will no doubt be buying this product again
This hand wash not only smells so good but feels incredibly luxurious to use. I love the exfoliating beads and it really allows you to wash your hands thoroughly. Your hands will also feel soft and moisturized after using this hand wash. Whenever I have friends over and they use this soap in the bathroom they always rave about it. It’s not cheap but I think well worth it and you can buy refill bags which I really like!! Also, I think this would make a great gift!!