BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsOuai
Haircare Smooth Spray - 165 oz Travel Size

OUAI Haircare Smooth Spray - 1.65 oz. Travel Size

by Ouai

This super-hydrating pre-style spray is a leave-in conditioner, detangler, and heat protectant—all in one. It primes hair for styling, protects against heat, and smooths frizz and flyaways for a silky, lustrous, healthy look.

A hydrating leave-in conditioner/detangler with thermal protection for all hair types; Reduces frizz and flyaways for perfectly smooth, silky hair; Contains notes of bergamot, Italian lemon, rose de mai, magnolia, lily, blackberry, violet, cedar-wood, amber, patchouli, sandalwood, and white musk; Not tested on animals, does not contain - Parabens, sulfates or phthalates; Travel Size 1.65 Fl Oz/49 ml

Is this product gluten free?
[user:sukiilii] Is this a heavy spray?
Start your review of OUAI Haircare Smooth Spray - 1.65 oz. Travel Size!
Ezera R.
Corp Christi, TX
OUAI Haircare Smooth Spray - 1.65 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Ezera R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product makes my hair real soft. My first time ever using a leave in conditioner!!
Stephanie  F.
Palm Coast, FL
OUAI Haircare Smooth Spray - 1.65 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Stephanie  F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny. Love the scent! I use daily never feel any build up.
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
OUAI Haircare Smooth Spray - 1.65 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Karisa K.
I got this in my ipsy subscription about a year ago and still kept the bottle because I’ve been meaning to purchase more! Lol. But seriously this stuff smells amazing and makes my hair feel amazing!!
Ericka B.
Uniondale, NY
OUAI Haircare Smooth Spray - 1.65 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Ericka B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells good, makes your hair a little shiny but doesn’t seem to last too long. My hair turns frizzy again after a few hours
Joanna R.
Clifton, NJ
OUAI Haircare Smooth Spray - 1.65 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Joanna R.
I love using this product after I flat iron my hair. It leaves my ends nice and smooth and it doesn’t leave your hair greasy. This product is perfect for any type of flyaways you may have and really smooths it out.
Nikki L.
Duluth, MN
OUAI Haircare Smooth Spray - 1.65 oz. Travel Size uploaded by Nikki L.
So I wasnt so sure about this product when I got it as a sample. The smell was a little off and if you have smelled their products you know they smell amazing. The smell of this wasnt so good but after using it I love it. After my hair dries with this in it feels so so soft! I will be purchasing the full size. It really smooths and detangles your hair. Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave In Conditioner
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks, NY
This is simply one of the best smoothing products around. It doesn’t take much and it smells wonderful. I have placed the order for a larger tube.
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
This is my go to hair smoothing spray! It’s the perfect size to take on a trip or even keep in your bag! It also nice that it’s very affordable too!
Pamela M.
Florence, AL
I love this travel size spray I picked up. It smells wonderful and it's so handy just toss in your bag and go. It helped to keep my hair from being frizzy because I have dry color treated hair. Will definitely buy again.
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
Smelled awful and did nothing for my frizz which is what I bought it for in the first place.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Char F.
1,700 reviews
il y a 3 ans
S L. Is this a heavy spray?
Renata N. il y a 2 ans
I dont think its heavy. I dont ever out close to the roots tho, so never makes my hair oily or heavy