Hair CareOuai
Haircare Hair Oil 033 Fl Oz Travel Size

Ouai Haircare Hair Oil 0.33 Fl. Oz. Travel Size

by Ouai

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ouai Haircare Hair Oil 0.33 Fl. Oz. Travel Size!
Irma M.
Newark, DE
Ouai Haircare Hair Oil 0.33 Fl. Oz. Travel Size uploaded by Irma M.
it is the best hair oil for naturally curly and frizzy hair. I don't have that kind hair but still I love it. only 3 drops needed for very curly and frizzy hair so for me 1 drop is enough. I love its scent. great product.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Ouai Haircare Hair Oil 0.33 Fl. Oz. Travel Size uploaded by Christine B.
Ouai Haircare Hair Oil 0.33 Fl. Oz. Travel Size I got this as one of my samples for my Sephora order and I actually really love it! It works better than the Maroc in oil I typically use it’s way lighter and not as thick and makes my hair really shiny and smooth not oily at all! Definitely recommend and will be buying The full-size wanna I run out
Emiley B.
Inola, OK
Ouai Haircare Hair Oil 0.33 Fl. Oz. Travel Size uploaded by Emiley B.
This Ouai Hair Oil sample I received from Sephora honestly is a really good one. It’s light and doesn’t weight your hair down, it has barley any fragrance, it hydrates and gives a nice shine. I like this hair oil. #ouai #hairoil
Dawn K.
Ouai Haircare Hair Oil 0.33 Fl. Oz. Travel Size uploaded by Dawn K.
I have tried oils/serums for decades. I used a small amount and built up as required. Too much will leave hair very greasy - a little goes a long way. 2 drops to hair ends leaves hair unbelievably silky. I definitely recommend this.
rachael T.
Marysville California
Ouai Haircare Hair Oil 0.33 Fl. Oz. Travel Size uploaded by rachael T.
I have mixed feelings about this hair oil. First thing is that it smells like old lady, grandma perfume or salon products. It's extremely overwhelming to me. It's not a horrible stinky kind of smell. Just an unpleasant one. It absorbs into my hair really well. It makes my hair really soft. It leaves my hair super shiny too. If I use it with heat it conditions my hair dramatically. If used correctly it is an excellent product. If I used too much my hair gets super oily and greasy. It weighs my hair down and makes it look and feel dirty. Plus the smell is so overwhelming if I use more than a tiny bit. Like I said, I have mixed feelings. On one hand it makes my hair soft and shiny but if I use too much or more than a little it makes my hair feel and look dirty and the smell is too strong. So I can recommend this oil for someone that can pay attention and use just the right amount. If you have a sensitive nose then this isn't for you. If you can bare the smell then it's an excellent product. [product:ouai-haircare-hair-oil-0.33-fl.-oz.-travel-size] #ouai #ouaihaircare #haircare #hairoil
Brandi L.
Phoenix, AZ
Ouai Haircare Hair Oil 0.33 Fl. Oz. Travel Size uploaded by Brandi L.
I have used quite a few hair oils in the past with the most recent being Seven, Moroccan oil and of course the OG olaplex No. 7 bonding oil. I was looking to reup and saw this product. It is amazing! It smells nice.. subtle, but earthy.. is very light (no residue or oil appearance to my hair) and my hair feels less frizzy, shinier and overall healthier. It also protects the hair from heat! I will definitely be using this for the foreseeable future. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is the price. Sephora Favorites Hair Holy Grails Summer Essentials Ouai Hair Oil
Katherine H.
Portland, ME
I would give this zero stars if I could. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It was so strong and gross. I was also shocked that it did nothing for my hair. It didn’t make it shiny or soft. If anything, it almost felt more dry. Also it’s pretty pricey which would be worth it if it actually worked.
Kierianne L.
Kensington, MD
I am pretty pleased with this product! I got this in a Sephora bag along with a few other travel size items. The directions say 2-3 squirts for your damp hair, but my hair is really long so I typically use 4-5. The oil smells like lavender but isn’t too overpowering. I love how smooth and easy to brush out my hair became after using this!!! My hair feels cleaner and looks shinier than usual. I did remove one star just because it does make my hair look a little greasy the next day (I put it on at night time after my shower). I would definitely buy this again!
Lorna B.
If you are going to give someone a glass bottle you should put the direction on a label that can be read. The product smells amazing, but I can not read how to use it with tiny writing and a clear bottle.
Jenn H.
Bradford, ON
This is an amazing travel size hair serum for your purse. The travel proof container has really saved my hair on a number of humid days this year. The serum works great for taming wild hair and they have clearly put alot of thought into creating secure packaging to avoid spills. As anyone who uses hair oil whether at home or the go knows that is ESSENTIAL!

Looking for your answer?