BY OUAI #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

“OUAI MEANS YES, IN THAT CASUAL, PARISIAN WAY. IT’S ABOUT SAYING YES TO REAL HAIR FOR REAL LIFE. AND TO LOOKING CHIC, NO MATTER HOW MANY FOLLOWERS YOU HAVE.”

OUAI Haircare was started by Kardashian hairsylist, Jen Atkin.

The OUAI to good hair starts from within. Pop our MD-formulated supplements, follow our “prescription” and boom—#HAIRGOALS. No glam squad needed.

Our supplements restore hair health from the inside, while our shampoos, conditioners, and styling products nourish from the outside. You'll be #OUAIaddicted in no time.

Life is hard—looking good should be easy. We’re giving you realistic goals that you can actually achieve—with quick how-to videos, so you’re always ready for that selfie situation.

Luxury is accessibility. Click subscribe and your favorite OUAI products will be on your desk or door step. We are not just another random monthly beauty box.

A brand that looks dope enough to Instagram, but epic enough to actually get the job done? Yes OUAI.

• Really interested in trying OUAI Haircare, I have quiet fine, fla...2 Answers
  • How does OUAI products work on natural curly hair?2 Answers
  • What are the best Ouai products?4 Answers
Lauline G.
When it comes to haircare products, I really don't use much. However, I cannot live without my Ouai Haircare products. I am seriously beyond obsessed with the positive changes I have noticed after using Jen Atkin's products. I am a huge huge fan of her hair oil, which I use on wet hair every time I wash my hair. It not only has a heavenly fresh floral scent (which I am obsessed with), the oil tends to nourish my hair in ways other products have failed. It also has prevented my dandruff as well. I can't wait to try more of Ouai's products because they're seriously worth the price point.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH
These products are really nice, and also have a great price point compared to other upper end brands. The hair oil worked really nicely to calm frizz and keep my hair soft and smooth. I will say, I was not a fan of the smell, hence why the review is 4 instead of 5 stars. It's a very strong floral scent, and was a little "grandma" for my taste/ But, if you like the smell, it's a great range of products.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
This hair care brand was founded by Jen Atkin who is a hair stylist to many celebrities. She's know what people want when it comes to sexy yet manageable hair. I own some of her products and am impressed with the quality of all of them. They are on the moderate to high end price range but if you're like me and feel that it's worth spending money on good hair care products check out this brand.
Morgan J.
I've tried the Wave Spray and the hair oil. At first, not so much a fan but then I read that I was using the products incorrectly for my curly hair. The wave spray works amazingly as a root booster for heavy long hair. The oil should be applied to damp hair NOT to dry hair. Both products have a great smell in my option and neither is very heavy. I will be repurchasing.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
This product is called a wave spray. I got it in one of my monthly subscriptions. I was eager to try it because it didn't have a yucky smell like the bumble and bumble wave spray. I was disappointed. While it did create a subtle wave, it also made my clean hair look very dirty. Also, it looked like I sprayed hairspray in my hair because it got very knotty looking. 😏
Tiffany J.
I received some samples and minis of various products from Sephora and the few times that I've used them I;ve loved the texture and finish of my hair but I have not been consistent enough to know if they are the real deal. The smell is nice and the price is right though and I will be investing in a few full sizes once I get my permanent color done.
Ashley C.
I received the Quai wave spray in a beauty bag subscription bag. I loved the smell, but it didn't do much for my hair. I have naturally wavy hair and it seemed to weigh my hair down more than it gave it volume. It was also a small bottle so I may have not used it correctly, I am not sure, but I would be willing to give it another shot.
Victoria V.
I do really like their products. They are a little pricier than drugstore most things are a little less than $30. I did not like their wave spray because it did nothing for my hair. But I really like their hair oil, shampoo and condition, treatment masque. I have straight hair so maybe try those products I listed if you do too!
Maria D.
I used Ouai hair products before. I do like some of their products. However, it's quite pricey and not really worth it in my opinion. Everyone online seems to love this brand and I feel that people should try it to see it good for them. They do have quality products, but it's not all their products.
Christina S.
Nashville, TN
First of all, it smells amazing. Secondly, it's super effective. I love the texture spray and dry shampoo. Other products have left a lot of product in my hair and made it feel chalky, but the dry shampoo gets the job done without feeling like you've dropped a thing of baby powder on your head.
Rachel W.
Bell Canyon, CA
I have been looking for the best dry shampoo because my hair gets so greasy in one day. Does Ouai really work? I like the idea of the mousse but it's not cheap and I'm looking for real answers! Worth the buy?
Kathryn O.
Hollywood , SC
What are the best Ouai products?
Sanam A.
I love Jen Atkin and her work and I've been looking into using a product from her hair care line, Ouai! Is there any products from this line that is worth trying?
Charlie P.
Is this worth the hype? So many people have talked about it but honestly I'm not 100% convinced it's worth the money...
Emer K.
Really interested in trying OUAI Haircare, I have quiet fine, flat hair are there any of the products anyone would recommend ?