Ouai Hair Oil

by Ouai

#6 in Hair Oil

A multitasking oil that smoothes frizz and seals split ends for high-gloss, super-smooth finish. Packed with African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage oils keep color from fading and protect hair from heat damage.

• Ama Oil
  • Borage Oil
  • Baobab Seed Oil
  • African Galanga Root Extract

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysilicone-15, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Beta-Carotene, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol.

How is this for fine wavy hair?
I Have really thin curly hair, so even a small bit of oil makes my hair seem greasy, does this oil soak in good for thin hair or does it look greasy and heavy?
will this help with hair loss?
Start your review of Ouai Hair Oil!
Nathanny Christiny C.
Kent, WA
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Nathanny Christiny C.
I am in love with this product! I have healthy hair but with frizz and multiple split ends. It gives a better look for it especially frizz control. It has improving the appearance of new split ends and I can’t wait to see more results.
Alaina G.
Beaufort, SC
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Alaina G.
This hair oil makes my hair very soft and shiny. It’s not heavy; very lightweight. I’d recommend this product for wavy & curly girls! The scent is light and nice! I’m satisfied with this product.
Christiana C.
Lindsay, CA
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Christiana C.
I love this hair oil so much! Can be used on wet or dry hair, which is perfect especially for the summer time frizzies. & it smells like roses! Packaging is super simple & is plastic so it can be recycled. I would 100 percent recommend
Kiran A.
Plano, TX
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Kiran A.
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Kiran A.
This product was so great for smoothing out my hair and flyaways. It makes your hair soft without adding a lot of weight like other hair oils. I also like that this is a heat protectant as well. The only downside is that it has a strong jasmine scent so if that’s not your favorite then I’d stay away!
Kiera R.
Mobile, AL
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Kiera R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried a lot of hair oils , and I must say this is so far the best I’ve ever had! It’s hydrating yet stays lightweight . My hair always looks so healthy and it still has movement after applying the product ! I’ll highly recommend !
Barbara C.
Burlington, NJ
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Barbara C.
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Barbara C.
I absolutely love this hair oil! It is super light weight and a little goes a long way. I love that it provides heat protection. It makes my hair look shinier without feeling greasy. It is also amazing that OUAI is cruelty free! Will definitely be purchasing when I run out!
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Katrina S.
I have very oily roots with somewhat dry ends so after washing I applied this to only the tips of my hair. This product does a good job smoothing and seems to make hair easier to brush through. It also adds a pretty, healthy looking shine as long as you don’t apply too much. More than a few drops will leave hair feeling heavy and greasy looking. The only thing I didn’t like is the scent. To me it smells straight up floral, like if you picked fresh flowers and then took a big whiff of them. I wasn’t absolutely amazed with this but maybe that’s because I normally don’t use an oil. I think you could find something exactly like this for much cheaper. I’ll probably try this on my daughter since her hair tangles easily and she doesn’t have oily hair like I do.
Tabetha W.
San Antonio, TX
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Tabetha W.
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Tabetha W.
I liked how light weight this was on my finer hair. I used as a finishing oil after blowing it out to tame fly aways and frizz and help add shine. It smells lightly floral and did a nice job. I prefer the olaplex oil but this is my second go to as it has no drying alcohols and is really great for a healthy finishing touch. Ouai Hair Oil
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Angelina R.
I am so happy with this product! Just after one use, my hair feels so much softer and is way shinier. After a couple uses, I had less split ends and my hair looked super super healthy. The hair oil also smells so good and I am definitely going to repurchase when I’m finished with this product.
OLGA Y.
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by OLGA Y.
OUAI Hair Oil is my complimentary product! OUAI oil has a extraordinary scent. This scent may not suit  everyone. You can find Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Moringa Oil, Rice, Soybean Oil, Olive Oil, Ama Oil, Borage Oil, Baobab Seed Oil & African Galanga Root Extract. As you can see, this product has a lot of oils inside. It's a lightweight multitasking oil, which hydrates, smoothens damaged hair, reduces the appearance of frizz,  seals your split ends on your hair, prevents Heat and UV damage and gives you a smooth and shiny hair outcome . You can use 1-3 drops on wet hair. I use 2 drops for my hair type. The scent of the oil is strong, but it does not remain on the hair after hair drying. After using it, you can air-dry your hair. But I use my hair dryer. Thank you @Influenster and @theouai for the hair treatment oil! 💫

289 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia M.
toronto
il y a 13 jours
Ouai Hair Oil my hair is pretty frizzy would anyone recommend for frizzy hair?
Alexa G.