Ouai Hair Oil

by Ouai

#8 in Hair Oil

3% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

A multitasking oil that smoothes frizz and seals split ends for high-gloss, super-smooth finish. Packed with African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage oils keep color from fading and protect hair from heat damage.

• Ama Oil
  • Borage Oil
  • Baobab Seed Oil
  • African Galanga Root Extract

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysilicone-15, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Beta-Carotene, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol.

Do you use hylaronic acid in your haircare? Ouai Hair Oil
Do you scrunch after applying to hair to make it wavy?
Ouai Hair Oil have you used this before?
Start your review of Ouai Hair Oil!
Katsiaryna Kavaliova K.
Borken, NW
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Katsiaryna Kavaliova K.
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Katsiaryna Kavaliova K.
When I first tried it I have fallen in love immediately. The scent is amazing though. The oil makes hair nicely moisturized and shiny. I use it after blow dry and it is just my must have, have told goodbye to split ends
Khrystyna  R.
East Hanover, NJ
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Khrystyna  R.
It’s a great lightweight and at the same time super nourishing hair oil.. BUT.. it smells very intense like snowdrop flowers and I HAVE MIGRAINES because of that smell.. can’t use it because of that and good that I’ve picked at sephora small bottle. I will present it for some of my girlfriends
Sara S.
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Sara S.
I have started using this hair oil recently. I mix it with other hair oils/ cream in small portions and apply it to my hair ends for anti frizz and smooth hair without split ends. I love using it after each shower.
Nadine W.
Gotha, TH
Das Haaröl schenkt meinen Haaren Glanz und Schwung ganz ohne fettig zu wirken. Ich benutze es täglich.
Julia T.
Wiesbaden, Hessen
My number one hair oil! I have been using the OUAI hair oil for years and not only am I amazed by the smell but I also love the shine and smoothness it gives to my hair. It also works as a heat protectant and is the perfect allround product to use on your hair.
Dionne R.
Rüsselsheim Am Main, Hessen
I honestly have to say I expected more. The consistency is very watery and the smell isn’t for me at all - reminds me of an oooooold and when I mean old I mean really old ladies perfume. It’s better than having none at hand, however I won’t be purchasing this again!
Aide J.
Kramsach
The best so far! You should try it right away, perfect finish and make your hair flawless!
Mayya F.

I love this oil. It very well nourishes my hair. He has a pleasant smell and good consistency. I like it or him to put or render on damp hair before stacking.

Tracie L.
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Tracie L.
Amazing hair oil I am truly obsessed leaves my hair feeling so incredible. It smells wonderful and doesn’t weigh anything down.
Nathanny  C.
Kent, WA
Ouai Hair Oil uploaded by Nathanny  C.
I am in love with this product! I have healthy hair but with frizz and multiple split ends. It gives a better look for it especially frizz control. It has improving the appearance of new split ends and I can’t wait to see more results.

313 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki J.
Scarborough, ON
Alanna D.
Doral, FL
il y a 4 mois
Ouai Hair Oil have you used this before?
Haley Z. il y a 3 mois