Ouai Hair Oil

by Ouai

#5 in Hair Oil

A multitasking oil that smoothes frizz and seals split ends for high-gloss, super-smooth finish. Packed with African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage oils keep color from fading and protect hair from heat damage.

• Ama Oil
  • Borage Oil
  • Baobab Seed Oil
  • African Galanga Root Extract

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysilicone-15, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Beta-Carotene, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol.

Do they test on animals?
Tengo puntas muy abiertas porque solía pintarme el cabello por mucho tiempo ya no quiero cortarlo más, este producto ayudará a restaurar las puntas? Ouai Hair Oil
Has anyone tried this ? Does it protect the hair from damaging it even more ?
Start your review of Ouai Hair Oil!
4 months ago
I got this product in one of my monthly beauty boxes. It is a great product! I do enjoy the way it makes my hair feel for day one. But with ah omg naturally greasy hair, this product makes me have to wash my hair after day one or two. I would compare this to the whole blends coconut hair serum.
2 months agoRoxbury, MA
SMELLS AMAZING! It does have dimethicone so I don’t use it often on my fresh curls but when I’m closer to wash day, I will use to freshen up and bring life to my curls. I love how shiny they look and how great my hair smells.
3 months agoEqaulity
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this in an Ipsy bag I loved it so much I was amazed at the texture of my hair I have bleached my hair colored over it and had highlights put back in it to top it all off and the smell is amazing so of course I had to figure out where I could buy this product that I purchased it online at Sephora I love it I got it in a gift set that they had last Christmas and they have a dry shampoo spray I also liked it a lot as well
a month agolayton
Amazing! I have very thick and very textured hair. This oil softens and hydrates all the way through making my hair super soft and versatile. A must have for me. Would recommend.
2 months agoChicago, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this is an okay hair oil. As a leave in, it did not do much for my hair. Applying too much made them oily. I also tried an excessive amount as an overnight mask but it didn't feel better than any other hair oil. I really like the smell of this oil. But the bottle leaked. It always leaves oil stains behind and picking it makes hands and outside of bottle oily and eventually dust sticks to the bottle.
3 months agoMs State, MS
When NYmag.com's "The Cut" featured Ouai Hair Oil as one of its 5 new things from Sephora that I would want I decided to bite. Flash forward to 2 weeks after delivery and I have cleared my product stash of every other hair oil/serum/finishing product save for this one. My hair is thick, course and dry on the ends. I apply 2 quarter size applications to my hair, concentrating on the ends. The results are amazing! My hair is soft and shiny but not limp and still holds a curl (if left natural or through heat appliances). I can either blow or air dry with this product. I can get 3-4 days out of a blow dry with the addition of this product to my hair care line up. It really is that good.
2 months agoMiami
I love this multi use oil. It is very perfumed but doesn’t bother my allergies. Great for a slick pony or reviving curls, it’s also a treatment oil so you can use it as a sleeping mask to wake up with smoother more manageable hair. *BONUS* feels great on the body as well and gives a sexy sheen without being too shiny. Never greasy, won’t transfer onto clothes.
a month agoLeavenworth
Love it. i have thick coarse hair and after I straighten this i run it through my hair and it keeps the frizz to a minimum and I also brings out my natural highlights. I love this oil and I use it daily in my hair. It also works great as a hair and scalp oil when my hair is up in braids. i love this product and a must have in my hair box
2 months agoLubbock, TX
I got a sample of this in a Sephora bundle I purchased, and overall I really like it. It smells good, and really does add moisture to your hair. I accidentally used too much once and regretted that immediately. But use the right amount on your ends and you’ll really like the results. Adds hydration and smooths those ends!
3 months agoFullerton, CA
If I could give this product 100 stars, I would. It is definitely pricey but a little of this product will leave your hair smelling phenomenal and looking shinier and smooth than you can ever imagine. SO WORTH IT! Before this product my hair was frizzier, now it’s so much more manageable!

152 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...