BY OUAI

What it is: A two-piece hair care kit featuring everything you need to revive and style your hair. Kit includes:- Wave Spray (5 oz.): a weightless texture mist infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for effortlessly chic, undone hair. Shake well and mist damp or dry hair from roots to tips- Dry Shampoo Foam (1.5 oz.): a foaming dry shampoo that truly cleans and refreshes your hair without water or a powdery residue, for hair that's super clean and volumized. Use on dry, dirty hair. Shake it up and work a palm-full of product onto your hair and scalp. Reapply as needed. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Hair Care Kit ($38 Value). Style Number: 5382255. Available in stores. see more...

Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
This product is great! I have always loved it, and I recommend it to all my friends. I could not be happier with it.
Shellie J.
Dickinson, TX
I liked the beach wave spray. Still, not my favorite but it did the job. Made my hair heavy. It had an awesome scent.
Rachel K.
Sea spray is okay but is not something I would repurchase. I find it too sticky for a texturizing spray though.
Harriet L.
South Yarra , VIC
I like this oil, I use it after I've washed my hair while it's still damp and I helps replenish my bleached hair
Genette J.
Paterson, NJ
I love this. It makes my curls look so shiny and helps a lot when I have frizz. I just scrunch it into my hair.
Alexis P.
Port Huron
The spray in this kit is the best!! It smells amazing and gives my hair the perfect beach wave texture
Tina H.
Love the hair oil from the Ouai brand! I use it just about everyday and it does not make my hair oily.
Kiley B.
Carver, MA
I love the spry it does a great job nourishing my hair back to life without having my hair rely on it
Trina R.
Dallas, TX
This wave spray is slightly oily but leaves hair totally beachy-natural. Great for second day hair!
Jayda W.
This stuff is so good!! Make my hair super soft it’s just so amazing I would highly recommend this
Victoria F.