BY OUAI

What it is: A two-piece hair care kit featuring everything you need to revive and style your hair. Kit includes:- Wave Spray (5 oz.): a weightless texture mist infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for effortlessly chic, undone hair. Shake well and mist damp or dry hair from roots to tips- Dry Shampoo Foam (1.5 oz.): a foaming dry shampoo that truly cleans and refreshes your hair without water or a powdery residue, for hair that's super clean and volumized. Use on dry, dirty hair. Shake it up and work a palm-full of product onto your hair and scalp. Reapply as needed. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Hair Care Kit ($38 Value). Style Number: 5382255. Available in stores. see more...

Ashley B.
Great “touch-up” for your hair . After being styled & weather having its toll , this is a great kit to use when letting the hair “breathe” .
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
This kit was great for me in the summer! I used the beach wave spray on the regular. This product worked awesome in my wild colored hair.
Leticia A.
Orlando, FL
I love ouai products they smell nice and do their job but beware they are pricey and the shampoo makes my hair smell like chlorine
Sharleen T.
Receive these are samples I enjoy them very expensive though for the regular size products which I don't think it's worth that much
Ary M.
I love the smell and this spay is amazing, absolutely gorgeous for the hair. You need this product right now but you love it!!
Courtney J.
Knoxville, TN
I love this texture spray. I use it daily after I shower to give my hair some texture for my curls. I love the way it smells.
Holly A.
Oxford
Fun for waves. I got this with my ipsy package and it works great but I don't think I purchase it as I wouldn't use it often.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Love this kit. All the products are great xlquIlty and make ur hair smell amazing. I have wavy hair and I'd worked great
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I love all of the Ouai's products that I have tried thus far. I highly recommend u to try them! def. worth the price
Teri A.
Shreveport, LA
Love this product. leaves hair so soft and smelling great. Wish I could use it often but I can't afford the product.
Victoria F.