BY OUAI

What it is: A two-piece hair care kit featuring everything you need to revive and style your hair. Kit includes:- Wave Spray (5 oz.): a weightless texture mist infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for effortlessly chic, undone hair. Shake well and mist damp or dry hair from roots to tips- Dry Shampoo Foam (1.5 oz.): a foaming dry shampoo that truly cleans and refreshes your hair without water or a powdery residue, for hair that's super clean and volumized. Use on dry, dirty hair. Shake it up and work a palm-full of product onto your hair and scalp. Reapply as needed. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Hair Care Kit ($38 Value). Style Number: 5382255. Available in stores. see more...

Ruth Y.
Russell
This is another great product! 0the wave spray is great. Kind if like the beach waves spray. The dry shampoo moose was interesting since I've always used a spray, but it got the job done.
Rebekah S.
Dunn, NC
I love the wave hairspray. For me it doesn't give me curly waves it just gives my hair a nice I woke up like this wave and I'm out. Mostly use it on day 1 hair or when doing a bun.
mua s.
The lady at the salon used this on my hair and it left it silky smooth! Curling my hair was a breeze! I loved the smell and I highly recommend this especially for damaged hair!
Nanci B.
Gresham , OR
This will make your hair smell super good! I love how shiny it leaves me hair :) it nourishes the hair to an extent but it does not mean it will leave it nourished days after.
Dee C.
Got this in my Sephora playbox. Not a huge fan of the spray. The smell is great but it has a tendency to make my hair feel dry and become greasy on the second day. The product is reasonably priced for some who like salt prays.
Jennifer C.
This is awesome! I love the scent! I use this when I don't feel like drying my hair and want to wear it wavy. Don't spray too much because it will leave your hair stiff. I really like it though.
Marlene P.
New York
Ouai hair spray is everything I'm just not satisfied with the hair being type rough. The scent is very satisfying and would love to try out more Ouai products.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE the wave spray it’s works wonders on my hair and my kids! We love it most in the summer to use gives beach wave look. Takes the frizz and humidity
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
For one this brand is so aesthetically pleasing! And they're really innovative. This product keeps my hair feeling so soft and hydrated alllll the time
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love this. Good travel size. It moisturizer my hair without making it oily. Maintaining the natural waves. It has become my HG product for hair
Victoria F.