BY OUAI

What it is: A two-piece hair care kit featuring everything you need to revive and style your hair. Kit includes:- Wave Spray (5 oz.): a weightless texture mist infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for effortlessly chic, undone hair. Shake well and mist damp or dry hair from roots to tips- Dry Shampoo Foam (1.5 oz.): a foaming dry shampoo that truly cleans and refreshes your hair without water or a powdery residue, for hair that's super clean and volumized. Use on dry, dirty hair. Shake it up and work a palm-full of product onto your hair and scalp. Reapply as needed. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Hair Care Kit ($38 Value). Style Number: 5382255. Available in stores. see more...

Luisa G.
Corona, CA
Best of the best!!! Hands down for this brand!!!! If you have a emergency !!!! Use oui!!!! For fry hair dry!! Even I put some oil!! When I Put bleach with my clients!!!! Worth every penny!!! So save on all the products out there and try this brand !!!
Sequoia M.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand literally has the BEST smelling hair care I've ever tried in my life. Not only that it works wonders and keeps the hair feeling and smelling fresh. It's not the cheapest product on the market but worth every penny. I'm obsessed with their products!
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
Was recommended this product by my hair stylist, it smells AMAZING, the weight is perfect for my thin hair and it is a great size for on the go with my job or running around for touch ups. Highly recommend to those on the go wanting to stay looking fresh
Brandy C.
How can I not love their product? This set is the reason why I used their products after trying it. It completely meet my expectation! The scent was good, not over powering. I highly recommend this product to everyone who love their hair!
Hannah M.
Roberta, GA
I love this wave spray and the way it makes my hair smell. It's such a soft and spray and I really enjoy using it. I don't use it everyday though because it is more expensive. I will repurchase this even though it is more pricey.
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand is coming up big. I have been so happy with their hair products. I love the added texture this spray provides. the scent is nice and mild. The size of the product last you for forever. I would buy it again.
Breanna D.
I love the Ouai wave spray! I got a sample size in my PLAY by Sephora subscription and I have been hooked ever since! It is so effective and makes my hair luscious and shiny! I would totally buy this again!
Mair M.
Redding, CA
I love ouai. Such a fantastic brand. I loved this duo, provided my hair with exactly what I needed. It's a bit pricey, but I believe some things (hair and skin) are worth it. I also love the packaging.
Alissa A.
Tigard, OR
The only way I can emphasize how much I love this brand is to write in all caps so I LOVE THIS BRAND OMG. it works. Everything it claims to do... IT WORKS! And the smell.... holy mother of fragrant hair the smell is out of this world.
Kristy S.
Be careful with the amount of product you use, as it can make your hair sticky and stiff like straw. I find using it while my hair is still damp, and allowing it to air dry, then style, works wonderfully. The volume is nice.
Victoria F.