BY OUAI

What it is: A two-piece hair care kit featuring everything you need to revive and style your hair. Kit includes:- Wave Spray (5 oz.): a weightless texture mist infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for effortlessly chic, undone hair. Shake well and mist damp or dry hair from roots to tips- Dry Shampoo Foam (1.5 oz.): a foaming dry shampoo that truly cleans and refreshes your hair without water or a powdery residue, for hair that's super clean and volumized. Use on dry, dirty hair. Shake it up and work a palm-full of product onto your hair and scalp. Reapply as needed. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Hair Care Kit ($38 Value). Style Number: 5382255. Available in stores. see more...

Delaney R.
Port Angeles, WA
I used this product for a while to make my hair wavy. I used it about every other day. It was nice, didn’t leave my hair stiff or sticky. It made some of my hairs natural wave come out more than usual.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
My hair felt too oily and it doesn’t give your hair the texture that you want. The smell and price is good but if you have medium corse hair it won’t work and I would recommend it. The room for improvement would be the formula to improve texture.
Amber D.
Phoenix
Love these spray for beachy messy hair!! I love the way it smells and it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy or tacky feeling. My hair is long and fine, and it will hold the curl all week with this stuff !
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
This stuff can be a bit pricier compared to other comparable products on the market. I found the wave spray to give my hair a gritty feeling and make it look a little dull.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
This was great way to try the two most exciting products. Jen Atkins is so great at making waves that this spray was a must have. I thought that the smell would be something that I would lust after but with the wave spray it just smelled like typical perfume. The gold star in this kit was the foam dry shampoo. You only need a little an then work it into you hair and its amazing to watch it turn greasy hair into dry clean hair, like where does the oil go?!
Sam R.
I guess it just depends who you are and what you want to do with it and everybody has different types of hairstyle and different products to use for each different hair
Faith F.
Stockton , CA
This review is solely on the wave spray. The smell of this product is mesmerizing and I love every bit of it. It doesn't make your hair look oily but it also gives it that good natural wave. I am not a fan of the dry foam shampoo. If I could I would give the dry foam zero stars. It makes my hair look even more oily then before. Really disappointed because I had high hope's for this product
Sydney F.
Moreland Hls, OH
Both the wave spray and dry shampoo foam are unbelievable products. Got both as sample sizes at first and then got the big bottles and I couldn't be happier. The wave spray can get a little sticky and the dry shampoo foam leaves an unbelievable smell and soft effortless hair.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
I got the spray as a sample in a subscription box and after using it I had to buy the full sized bottle. The smell is so nice and I love the product! It keeps the curl and the sea spray is so nice.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love travel sized anything. This is great for vacations when you go to the beach or pool all day and need to revitalize your hair after. The hair mask is nice, but I don't find myself using the conditioner or the hair mask at the same shower session.
Victoria F.