BY OUAI

What it is: A two-piece hair care kit featuring everything you need to revive and style your hair. Kit includes:- Wave Spray (5 oz.): a weightless texture mist infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for effortlessly chic, undone hair. Shake well and mist damp or dry hair from roots to tips- Dry Shampoo Foam (1.5 oz.): a foaming dry shampoo that truly cleans and refreshes your hair without water or a powdery residue, for hair that's super clean and volumized. Use on dry, dirty hair. Shake it up and work a palm-full of product onto your hair and scalp. Reapply as needed. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Hair Care Kit ($38 Value). Style Number: 5382255. Available in stores. see more...

Shauana J.
Watauga, TX
I like it! It's not my favorite. But it is decent. I feel like it could smell better. I didn't purchase this product. It came in my Sephora play box. I feel like other brands are just as good if not better. I say try it for yourself and maybe you'll like it better than I did.
mandi b.
Great wave nd shine spray for my perm. Loved the smell so much I wish they had a perfume available for it. I have not used the dry shampoo but I would love to. Also watch out for how much product you do use as it can be too oily for some.
Life As M.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually tried both these products in a travel size and ended up loving it so much I bought both in full size! I love how they make my hair feel smooth and clean with a nice curl to my hair. Also, can’t forget the amazing smell!!!!
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Love this kit! This spray is one of the only ones I️ found that keeps my natural wave/curl and just de-frizzes. It doesn’t make your hair hard or crunchy, and you really don’t need much product to achieve what you’re looking for
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Love this kit and I love quai. Their oils are so great and it’s super good for your hair. Two pumps is all you need for this product cause a lot goes a long way! The smell is not revolting as well. Highly recommend this item!
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
I live for his brand. This hair oil really helps to moisturize my dead and fragile ends. It adds a shiny coat without looking greasy. It's very effective and I love it!! Would recommend to anyone with my type of hair.
Emily M.
The wave spray is very nice. I haven’t tried the other product but i have used the product multiple times during the summer and it does give me a nice wave. I have thin blonde that’s very fine so it’s hard my me to find any product that’s works on my hair
Kellie S.
London, KY
Love these products. I use the wave spray on a regular basis. Although, it is kinda pricey I do like using it for my wavy hair. It has a nice scent that is long lasting. I would recommend this product to others.
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really liked the dry shampoo, it made my hair still have that moisturizing feeling, but the wave spray felt like it was sort of a waste of money, it didn't do anything to my hair besides make it smell good
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
This product smells deeeeelicious. It’s unbelievable. It’s a tad pricey but it’s definitely worth it. I got it in a present from a friend and continue to buy it. I would recommend it to anyone who wants soft hair and for it to smell great
Victoria F.