BY OUAI #13 in Haircare Sets

What it is: A two-piece hair care kit featuring everything you need to revive and style your hair. Kit includes:- Wave Spray (5 oz.): a weightless texture mist infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for effortlessly chic, undone hair. Shake well and mist damp or dry hair from roots to tips- Dry Shampoo Foam (1.5 oz.): a foaming dry shampoo that truly cleans and refreshes your hair without water or a powdery residue, for hair that's super clean and volumized. Use on dry, dirty hair. Shake it up and work a palm-full of product onto your hair and scalp. Reapply as needed. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Hair Care Kit ($38 Value). Style Number: 5382255. Available in stores. see more...

Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
I love the Ouai Hair Care products. The oil I use for when i straighten my wavy crazy hair. It works amazingly. Not to over oily. I spray it on my hands then put it on my hair so it spreads better. I dye my hair, right now its rose gold, My natural is a dark brown. I would recommend this.
Kaitlyn B.
I like this wave spray. I am not that big of a fan of the scent but i have gone through a whole bottle. i think this product works well for wavy hair and helps enhance natural curls. I think this is a cool brand and i would recommend this product if you are looking for something new to try
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
This wave spray is THE BEST I'VE USED! It smells divine, works so well, and is a part of my every day. The dry shampoo foam is a little strange to get used to but once it actually dries in your hair, it does work. I was definitely skeptical but am now converted.
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
The wave spray is one of my all-time favorite products. It's one of the only alcohol free and sea salt free Textra sprays out there. It uses a rice protein that smells amazing to really and had tons of texture to your hair without drying it out. So even girls with super straight here have good luck with this one
Shawn C.
I just got this a month ago at Sephora! It’s amazing. I love how my hair feels and smells when I use it. It’s Light weight and gives your hair a little shine ! You deff can feel how healthy your hair gets . Tames the frizz ! If you haven’t tried it I’d recommend going to try it at Sephora!
Shauana J.
Watauga, TX
I like it! It's not my favorite. But it is decent. I feel like it could smell better. I didn't purchase this product. It came in my Sephora play box. I feel like other brands are just as good if not better. I say try it for yourself and maybe you'll like it better than I did.
MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually tried both these products in a travel size and ended up loving it so much I bought both in full size! I love how they make my hair feel smooth and clean with a nice curl to my hair. Also, can’t forget the amazing smell!!!!
mandi b.
Great wave nd shine spray for my perm. Loved the smell so much I wish they had a perfume available for it. I have not used the dry shampoo but I would love to. Also watch out for how much product you do use as it can be too oily for some.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Love these products. I use the wave spray on a regular basis. Although, it is kinda pricey I do like using it for my wavy hair. It has a nice scent that is long lasting. I would recommend this product to others.
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really liked the dry shampoo, it made my hair still have that moisturizing feeling, but the wave spray felt like it was sort of a waste of money, it didn't do anything to my hair besides make it smell good
Victoria F.