BY OUAI

What it is: A two-piece hair care kit featuring everything you need to revive and style your hair. Kit includes:- Wave Spray (5 oz.): a weightless texture mist infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for effortlessly chic, undone hair. Shake well and mist damp or dry hair from roots to tips- Dry Shampoo Foam (1.5 oz.): a foaming dry shampoo that truly cleans and refreshes your hair without water or a powdery residue, for hair that's super clean and volumized. Use on dry, dirty hair. Shake it up and work a palm-full of product onto your hair and scalp. Reapply as needed. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Hair Care Kit ($38 Value). Style Number: 5382255. Available in stores. see more...

Tammy V.
I've only used a sample size of the wave spray and it is amazing. I have thick wavy hair that is mostly untenable and looking like cousin it. The small sample size I got made cousin it go bye bye. My waves we under control and beautiful. My hair has never been tame able till I tried this. Waiting for my package with the wave spray to come any day now!
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Omg this wave spray is absolutely the best wave spray I've ever used. It pulls the waves up and actually enhances them. You can see it working it's magic. Spray up into dry hair after you curl it and it adds the perfect texture. It smells super good also. A little goes a long way so the travel size is plenty of product
D P.
Pocatello, ID
First of all, this product smells amazing. My hair tends to clump together after curling and I love the way this product keeps it piecey and separated. It works really well, but I wish its effectiveness was longer lasting. I'll probably look for a product that last longer at a lower price point next time.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
I love the Ouai Hair Care products. The oil I use for when i straighten my wavy crazy hair. It works amazingly. Not to over oily. I spray it on my hands then put it on my hair so it spreads better. I dye my hair, right now its rose gold, My natural is a dark brown. I would recommend this.
Kaitlyn B.
I like this wave spray. I am not that big of a fan of the scent but i have gone through a whole bottle. i think this product works well for wavy hair and helps enhance natural curls. I think this is a cool brand and i would recommend this product if you are looking for something new to try
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
This wave spray is THE BEST I'VE USED! It smells divine, works so well, and is a part of my every day. The dry shampoo foam is a little strange to get used to but once it actually dries in your hair, it does work. I was definitely skeptical but am now converted.
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
The wave spray is one of my all-time favorite products. It's one of the only alcohol free and sea salt free Textra sprays out there. It uses a rice protein that smells amazing to really and had tons of texture to your hair without drying it out. So even girls with super straight here have good luck with this one
Shawn C.
I just got this a month ago at Sephora! It’s amazing. I love how my hair feels and smells when I use it. It’s Light weight and gives your hair a little shine ! You deff can feel how healthy your hair gets . Tames the frizz ! If you haven’t tried it I’d recommend going to try it at Sephora!
Bayley C.
Smells super nice and has a nice texture but hair oils just aren’t for me I guess. It made my ends feel nice but around my scalp just made it look greasy. I received this in a birch box as a sample. But if hair oils work for you , I recommend.
Hanna Z.
I love my ouai hair spray for beach waves. The smell is so amazing and I really wish that they made it into a perfume because I would so buy it. The smell lasts all day and gives a bit more texture to hair, I will buy again when I am out.
Victoria F.