Ouai Hair & Body Shine Mist

by Ouai

A weightless finishing mist made with bling-worthy diamond powder, Hair & Body Shine Mist lights up your hair and skin with instant mirror-like shine. For use whenever you need a healthy glow, this silky, buildable formula also hydrates and tames frizz with nutrient-rich amaranth oil and squalane. The glow up is real.

Note: Aerosol products cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.

FRAGRANCE:
Melrose Place: Rose, Bergamot, Lychee, Cedar-wood, and White Musk.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

(Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Diamond Powder, Parfum
(Fragrance), Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Propoxytetramethyl
Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Trideceth-6, C11-15 Pareth-7,
Polymethylsilsesquixane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional,
Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate.

Will this make my hair look greasy? My hair gets dull and could use the shine but is oily at the roots so I don’t want to make that worse!
Start your review of Ouai Hair & Body Shine Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Ouai Hair & Body Shine Mist uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Macy's
who were turned off at the smell. If you’re not into a heavy floral rose smell you’d hate this spray because it’s very strongly scented. Luckily I don’t mind it and my Hubby loves the smell so that was good for me an reasonable price an easy to find at store.
Marilyn K.
La Porte, IN
We love ouai products...any & all! My hair color is brown & tends to be dry, so this gives my hair the body & shine that it is lacking! It can get a little pricey, but I am very satisfied with the product & would recommend!
Brittany F.
1,015 reviews
Ouai Hair & Body Shine Mist uploaded by Brittany F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed! It smells incredible too! It looks and feels so beautiful and lasts quite sometime and doesn’t make you feel greasy
Elle P.
Ouai Hair & Body Shine Mist uploaded by Elle P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I reach for the Ouai Hair & Body Shine Mist every day as a last step before heading out the door. It is effective as a finishing touch that keeps hair shiny and put together. I love the fresh scent it leaves in my locks. I wish it came in a bigger can because of my daily use. You really only need a few sprays. The nozzle is perfection and does not get clogged by product. The can is a lovely rose gold so it's easy to distinguish between your other Ouai products.
member-ffcf2
Everything from Ouai leaves hair with shine! This mist leaves hair with smooth silky finish! Leaves hair fresh as well!
Amy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mist and actually use it for my body. It’s such a quick and convenient way to add hydration and shine along with a beautiful fragrance. I am having a hard time finding this to re-purchase so I hope this has not been continued! I love this so much and definitely recommend it as I love this multipurpose mist (it feels kind of like a dry oil) especially for body.
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
This mist you spray lightly and evenly throughout your hair for it to keep your style in place. It’s easy to use can and comes out as a mist but is pricey. I like how it holds my style in place and would buy it again.
Marina L.
Irvine, CA
smells good. works welll. just a bit pricey. i use it on sunny days for that shiny skin and hair look.
Mike H.
Milwaukee, WI
love it. I got my first ouai product in a voxbox and I had never heard of them before... this makes my hair smell good for HOURS after using. it leaves a very pretty sheen to my hair but does not feel oily or greasy after using it like some of the drugstore products I have that are similar.
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Recently just started using Ouai hair care products. I absolutely love them. The body shine and mist is wonderful hair pick me up! Adds shine and conditions your hair to add volume for all day wear!