BY OUAI

A set of the best OUAI products for summer refreshing and styling on the go, plus apparel and accessories to toss in your bag for the perfect day in the sun. Key benefits:- Hydrates and repairs damage from styling and heat damage- Refreshes style and adds volume- Creates beachy waves and textureIf you want to know more…The perfect day in the sun can also be your day for perfect hair. Rose Hair & Body Oil provides fragrance, hydration, and shine to skin and hair. Repair Shampoo replenishes moisture and fortifies broken strands. Repair Conditioner is a mega-moisturizing conditioner that hydrates damaged hair without adding weight. Wave Spray enhances natural texture for that beachy look. Dry Shampoo absorbs oil and adds volume for a root refresh. Texturizing Hairspray builds incredible volume and texture. Treatment Masque is a restorative masque that repairs damage in minutes. This set contains:- 3 x 0.3 oz/ 9 mL Treatment Masque- 3 oz/ 98.9 mL Rose Hair & Body Oil- 1.4 oz/ 40 g Texturizing Hair Spray- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Repair Conditioner- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Repair Shampoo- 1.7/ 50 mL Wave Spray- 1.4 oz/ 40 g Dry Shampoo- Zipper pouch- Heart sunglasses- Limited-edition hat These products are cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tia S.
Tia S.
Astoria, NY
I have been wanting to get a few of these products for quite awhile and was very happy when I saw this set. The glasses are a pretty standard cheapish set but they are super cute, the hat is soft and adjustable so no complaints for that and the bag is a decent little cosmetics bag. I'm not sure if I'd rebuy them but it's a good price for what's included. All in all I'd give this a B-.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Edgewater, NJ
I am OBSESSED with Ouai products! From the rose oil to the finishing cream, my hair not only smells good but really stays looking fresh, smooth and tamed even on the hottest days. I love taking these smaller bottles to travel with and keep them on hand in my purse when I want to go from day to night.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Bay Shore, NY
Wave Spray upgrades common surface for that beach waves look. Dry Shampoo ingests oil and includes volume for a root revive. Texturizing Hairspray assembles fantastic volume and surface. Treatment Masque is a remedial masque that repairs harm in minutes. it's very pricey 130 $ but you get a lot if product. great to give or receive as a gift . works wonders
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This kit is such a value! I love Quay's hair products. This kit allowed you to try a good portion of their products. I have wavy thick strands and a lot of them. And every product in this kit worked well on my hair. I recommend trying it to find the right product for you!
Mary H.
Mary H.
auburn
I really like this product a lot. I use the dry shampoo all the time and it is honestly one of the best dry shampoos I have used. It is definitely a product I will continue to buy. It is extremely affordable for the products and the price.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Orleans, LA
The rose oil is a must have!!! The hat is really cute but the sunglasses are just okay. I use the rose oil daily and love it. I have dark brown dry hair so it def helps without making my hair look greasy! I do like Ouai products very much!
Sofia K.
Sofia K.
I love this product it smells amazing and the packaging is amazing! It Is great for those people who are on the go! I would definitely recommend this product. The scent is amazing and long lasting. I would definitely purchase this again
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Was given to me as a gift and loved it!! I would definitely buy again and again! Can never go wrong with these products! It is pricey but it works wonders! Also comes in beautiful packaging!
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
DET
this was a good way to sample multiple products. I love the way everything from Ouai smells, it smells like getting your hair done in a salon. I REALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT REALLY NEED TO TRY IT
Heidi T.
Heidi T.
Jacksonville , FL
This is an awesome gift set for someone that loves hard products and travels a lot! It has all of Ouai's best products, and the rose hair and body oil smells incredible
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
How much is the Price? And where I can find it? Is perfect for this summer season. I loves to try. Thanks