BY OUAI

A set of the best OUAI products for summer refreshing and styling on the go, plus apparel and accessories to toss in your bag for the perfect day in the sun. Key benefits:- Hydrates and repairs damage from styling and heat damage- Refreshes style and adds volume- Creates beachy waves and textureIf you want to know more…The perfect day in the sun can also be your day for perfect hair. Rose Hair & Body Oil provides fragrance, hydration, and shine to skin and hair. Repair Shampoo replenishes moisture and fortifies broken strands. Repair Conditioner is a mega-moisturizing conditioner that hydrates damaged hair without adding weight. Wave Spray enhances natural texture for that beachy look. Dry Shampoo absorbs oil and adds volume for a root refresh. Texturizing Hairspray builds incredible volume and texture. Treatment Masque is a restorative masque that repairs damage in minutes. This set contains:- 3 x 0.3 oz/ 9 mL Treatment Masque- 3 oz/ 98.9 mL Rose Hair & Body Oil- 1.4 oz/ 40 g Texturizing Hair Spray- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Repair Conditioner- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Repair Shampoo- 1.7/ 50 mL Wave Spray- 1.4 oz/ 40 g Dry Shampoo- Zipper pouch- Heart sunglasses- Limited-edition hat These products are cruelty-free. see more...

Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I was so disappointed in this product. I love hen Atkin. She’s so great to follow on Snapchat. My problem with these products is that the fragrance is so strong I can taste it in my mouth. With the wave spray, it leaves my hair crunchy even when I try to use the smallest amount, like three sprays. I don’t recommend it at all. I think bumble and bumble, kenra and drybar do a much better job with wave products. I’m the shampoo is nothing special.
Mary H.
Auburn, AL
I really like this product a lot. I use the dry shampoo all the time and it is honestly one of the best dry shampoos I have used. It is definitely a product I will continue to buy. It is extremely affordable for the products and the price.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Jen Atkin and her brand! I feel like a Kardashian when I use this and live kits where I get to try different types of products. I got this on Line and it was easy as anything thank you Jen! Highly recommend to others!
Eileen A.
This set is adorable and includes really good products, I love this brand because it works for me and also all the products smell really good, it’s a little on the expensive side but it’s worth it, I recommend it!
Fatima A.
This is such a great set! So so great, I love the scent of the products and it feels lightweight and amazing. Of course Jen Atkins is a genius so I expected nothing less, but it’s so great!
Tia S.
Astoria, NY
I have been wanting to get a few of these products for quite awhile and was very happy when I saw this set. The glasses are a pretty standard cheapish set but they are super cute, the hat is soft and adjustable so no complaints for that and the bag is a decent little cosmetics bag. I'm not sure if I'd rebuy them but it's a good price for what's included. All in all I'd give this a B-.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This kit is such a value! I love Quay's hair products. This kit allowed you to try a good portion of their products. I have wavy thick strands and a lot of them. And every product in this kit worked well on my hair. I recommend trying it to find the right product for you!
Jessica L.
Edgewater, NJ
I am OBSESSED with Ouai products! From the rose oil to the finishing cream, my hair not only smells good but really stays looking fresh, smooth and tamed even on the hottest days. I love taking these smaller bottles to travel with and keep them on hand in my purse when I want to go from day to night.
Briana W.
Bay Shore, NY
Wave Spray upgrades common surface for that beach waves look. Dry Shampoo ingests oil and includes volume for a root revive. Texturizing Hairspray assembles fantastic volume and surface. Treatment Masque is a remedial masque that repairs harm in minutes. it's very pricey 130 $ but you get a lot if product. great to give or receive as a gift . works wonders
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
OMG!!! The best set I've ever seen especially with hair. You get sooooooo much! The hat is cute AF! Every product in this kit you will legit use and love. The rose hair and body oil literally needs to come in a gallon size because I will use this all day, every day!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this sold online?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How much is the Price? And where I can find it? Is perfect for this summer season. I loves to try. Thanks
Mαriαh R.
Is ouai worth the price? What is one great product everyone should have??