BY OUAI

A set of the best OUAI products for summer refreshing and styling on the go, plus apparel and accessories to toss in your bag for the perfect day in the sun. Key benefits:- Hydrates and repairs damage from styling and heat damage- Refreshes style and adds volume- Creates beachy waves and textureIf you want to know more…The perfect day in the sun can also be your day for perfect hair. Rose Hair & Body Oil provides fragrance, hydration, and shine to skin and hair. Repair Shampoo replenishes moisture and fortifies broken strands. Repair Conditioner is a mega-moisturizing conditioner that hydrates damaged hair without adding weight. Wave Spray enhances natural texture for that beachy look. Dry Shampoo absorbs oil and adds volume for a root refresh. Texturizing Hairspray builds incredible volume and texture. Treatment Masque is a restorative masque that repairs damage in minutes. This set contains:- 3 x 0.3 oz/ 9 mL Treatment Masque- 3 oz/ 98.9 mL Rose Hair & Body Oil- 1.4 oz/ 40 g Texturizing Hair Spray- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Repair Conditioner- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Repair Shampoo- 1.7/ 50 mL Wave Spray- 1.4 oz/ 40 g Dry Shampoo- Zipper pouch- Heart sunglasses- Limited-edition hat These products are cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This kit is such a value! I love Quay's hair products. This kit allowed you to try a good portion of their products. I have wavy thick strands and a lot of them. And every product in this kit worked well on my hair. I recommend trying it to find the right product for you!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Orleans , LA
The rose oil is a must have!!! The hat is really cute but the sunglasses are just okay. I use the rose oil daily and love it. I have dark brown dry hair so it def helps without making my hair look greasy! I do like Ouai products very much!
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
DET
this was a good way to sample multiple products. I love the way everything from Ouai smells, it smells like getting your hair done in a salon. I REALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT REALLY NEED TO TRY IT
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
This set is AWESOME! I am obsessed with Quai products, and you get a ton for the money.
thalita f.
thalita f.
Os produtos são ótimos quando VC compra fica satisfeito com a compra não se arrependo por nada e é ótima as coisas.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Carolina, Puerto Rico
This bag have all the things that you need for your hair. I have waves in my hair, in the morning my hair looks crazy, but then I apply the rose oil, then the amazing dry shampoo, and finally the serum. My hair looks more beautiful, clean and fresh. Really works, if you looking for products that resolve quickly the hair problem go for these kit. You have tu tried!!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sherwood Park, AB - Alberta
Purchased this set recently from Sephora. Fairly new to Quai products but I've been pleasantly surprised by their quality. Most of all, I LOVE their scent. Not convinced that this set is really worth its relatively steep price, but nonetheless, I'll likely be keeping it as I would like to try out the range of Quai products.
Olesja E.
Olesja E.
Love The brand♥️All products are very nice it's a little bit pricyer but it deffenetly worth the money the products are great and the package is also so astheticly pleasing I love the smell of the products and what it does to my hair ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Himeko Y.
Himeko Y.
I love it, its finished, as for kit, is a complete kit, everything is well created for hair care, leaves hair soft and manageable. I would buy it without hesitation
Raiany A.
Raiany A.
Aquele kit de altaaaa qualidade que não pode faltar na sua casa, deixa os cabelos saudáveis e longe de frizz
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How much is the Price? And where I can find it? Is perfect for this summer season. I loves to try. Thanks