BY OUAI

Like lotion for your hair! This lightweight crème protects from heat styling, smoothes dry ends, and gives fine-medium hair that lived-in look with a light-reflective shine.

• Smart Keratin
  • Artichoke Leaf Extract

Aqua (Water, Eau), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Propanediol Dicaprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Panthenol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, PEG-8 Beeswax, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Steareth-21, C32-36 Isoalkyl Stearate, Stearyl Behenate, Behenyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Ceteareth-7, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polyquaternium-11, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium PCA, PCA, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polysilicone-15, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phytic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 60, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal

Stephanie Z.
Miami
10/10! Omg I love this stuff so much. Because of this product, I want to try more from the brand because of how great it is. I love the aesthetic of the packaging, but what I love about this product even more is how it works! I use this in my damp hair after washing it and I will also use it when styling my hair (aka maintaining those flyaways). The smell of the product is so gorgeous; like roses. And don’t forget, a little goes a long way! This tube will last me throughout the year and I have ALOT of hair!
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
This creme is packed with super powers like protecting your hair from harmful heating products, to smoothing those pesky dry ends. The Ouai finishing creme is like an all in one lotion for your hair. It works best on fine to medium hair and has a magically way of giving you that perfect lived in look. This awesome finishing creme also leaves a beautiful reflective shine to your all over look.
Kierstyn H.
Vienna, NJ
I tried this for the first time last week and it’s a pretty good product. I know Ouai is a little pricey, but honestly every one of their products has worked for me. Creates a little bit of texture for your hair which is nice. After showering I work a little bit of this through my hair and then blow dry. Texturizing spray after and I’m good to go.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
I was really impressed with this product. My hair often gets frizzy and dry after a blow dry and this smoothed everything out without being heavy and making me look greasy. Also it smells amazing!! #hair #ouai #hairproducts
Erica L.
Philadelphia, PA
I always use this after I blow dry or curl my hair to give it some extra shine and make it stay! I love this product I would repurchase. Smells amazing and does not make your hair greasy! Makes hair feel super soft as well.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I didn’t think this did anything amazing to my hair. It does require you to run your hands through your hair to distribute so it can hard to get even bi think there are better and more affordable products on the market.
Amber  M.
Brick , NJ
I love using this after I curl my hair because it really does tame the ends and make it look more polished. Plus it doesn’t way down your hair and instantly make it feel dirty like a lot of products do! A product I definitely see myself purchasing again!
Elizabeth V.
Denver, CO
This stuff is so great. First off the smell is amazing. I love the smells. I normally put this is after I’ve washed it and my hair is damp. This protects your hair from heat so amazing when going to blow dry or do anything to my hair with heat. It also is very light weight. It doesn’t make my hair greasy either and helps keep those little crazy hairs under control after blow drying. I really love this product and this brand hasn’t let me down.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received this in a Birchbox and I’m so glad I did! I use it after styling as a finishing touch. It makes my hair feel smooth and hides any strays or flyaways. It provides some moisture too. I am interested in the full size!
Annie G.
The smell. Seriously, the smell is what reminds me to apply this treatment ten minutes before rushing into the shower. As a woman who has been dying my hair since high school, I'm always looking for solid cremes that bring health back into my strands and Ouai is no different! Sometimes I don't want to shower this stuff off -- it smells so good AND gives me shiny tresses!
Alexa W.
Glendale, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy or feel gritty?
Olivia V.
Curly , dry hair? Benefits ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How good is this???
Jenn W.
Pittsfield, MA
Does this leave hair heavy or dirty looking? I have real issues with most products.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Is this safe for color treated hair?

Sephora