OUAI Dry Texture Foam uploaded by Linda H.OUAI Dry Texture Foam uploaded by member-d6ab8

BY OUAI #33 in Texturizing Spray

This wheat protein infused texturizing foam creates instant undone texture and hold for a lived-in look that lasts all day. Perfect for use on dry hair, the unique foam formula is invisible, weightless, gritty and re-workable.

• Texture Co-Polymers
  • Wheat Protein
  • Bentonite Powder

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propane, Isobutane, VP/VA Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth, Terre de Diatomées), Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Kaolin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Bentonite, Zeolite, Parfum (Fragrance), Steapyrium Chloride, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol.

Buy on Sephora*
Janeigne N.
I have tried a lot of mousse and I have always found that it leaves my hair sticky, crunchy, and hard to manage. I have long fine hair and everything seems to weight it down, not this stuff! I used about a marshmallow sized amount on damp hair and blow dried with a round brush. I am huge fan! Lots of volume and movement without feeling stiff. I did find that my hair was a little frizzy (which happens to me in the winter) and so I finished with 1/2 pea sized amount of the Ouai Finishing Creme on the ends of my hair and brushed it through. Love this stuff. Definitely becoming a fan of the product line.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
This worked so well on my fine, curly hair. Gave it nice texture without weighing it down. You really need to follow the directions and rub it in till it’s totally dry. I start towards the ends of my hair and work its way up at the back of my head. It gives it nice texture and makes my hair look full of volume. The smell is amazing too! I purchased this from Sephora.
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
If you have fine hair that gets weighted down easily.. this is the shiz.
I just got my bottle in the mail today and I am obsessed. I have tried many different texturizing sprays, high end and drug store and this doesn’t weigh my hair down, or dry it out.
It gives my lob fluffy volume and texture. You only need a little and it should last forever
Geraldine M.
South Gate, CA
Worth the price. I’ve never been the type to use anything on my hair aside from oils but this definitely changed my perspective on hair products. It’s worth the hype for sure. She knew what she was doing when she created this product and her whole brand. You need it in your life especially if you have zero volume and very thin hair.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
I’m obsessed with all ouai products that I’ve tried! They are amazing. I have flat straight hair and this works great on me and gives me great texture. I didn’t try a foam until I tried this and I didn’t think I would like it but I was wrong. I highly recommend trying this.
Vaness E.
This is a really good product. I love everything Ouai! It’s such high quality and it works so much better than other hair brands. Every product Ive tried was amazing and it lasts so long I always buy my Ouai from Sephora.
Megan K.
It is a good product, but I definitely prefer the texture spray. I have brown hair curly color treated hair. Definitely a great value thoigh. I would purchase the spray rather than the foam but I will continue to purchase that.
Abbey G.
Tuscaloosa
This product is amazing! It makes your hair so shiny & feeling so clean without looking oily. I never have any luck with hair products like this and this one exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend!
Vanessa R.
Hainesport, NJ
I love this product! It doesn’t dry out the hair. If your a curly girl like me dry shampoos are typically too dry. It’s expensive but worth it. It’s much better than curl refreshers and makes the hair feel clean
Brittney K.
Renovo
Love this product! It Gives my hair beautiful texture and volume. The smell is wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone with thin hair that needs some va va boom! 5 stars.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Does this work well on color treated hair?
Janeigne N.
Does it leave white flakes ?
Naw A.
Does this product leave any residue or is it just me? Ive noticed (very) tiny bits on my hair after using it and its not very noticeable but i can def see it up close! Anyone else?
Alondra M.
watsonville
How good is this brand? Have you tried this out?
Vanessa G.