BY OUAI

What it is: A dry shampoo that neutralizes product buildup and oil. What it does: It leaves hair instantly refreshed with a light, airy scent and no white residue. How to use: Shake it up. Holding the bottle six inches from your hair, blast the roots and then flip your hair over and fluff with your fingers. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5373507. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Isabelle M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo is my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME! The only thing I don't like about this product is the fact it's expensive for dry shampoo that I could go through in a week...

It absorbs all the dirt and oil my hair gets when I don't wash my hair and it smells SOOOOOOO GOOD.

I got so many compliments on my hair when I used this product.

When I don't mind dropping a good amount of money on a dry shampoo, I will always get this one. Nothing else is needed!

Once you go to this dry shampoo, you will never want to use anything else!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received one of these in my subscription boxes and it works well on my wavy hair. It smells nice and doesn’t leave residue in my hair. It actually extracts any oiliness in my hair. I’d highly recommend because I’m satisfied with this product.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample size of this product a few months back and I liked this product for my dry wavy hair. It smelled good and preformed pretty well but it left a pretty noticeable white cast on my brown hair even after brushing out a while later. I feel like there are more affordable options out there that perform just as well or even better. I won't purchase the full size.
Tara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells great and is easy to apply. My hair is naturally super oily. This stuff works pretty well. While most dry shampoos don't work this one does take away more oil so it's not as bad. This is an affordable high end that works. I would recommend to anyone
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ouai is quite pricey but has a very clean feel with their products. Their shampoos and whatnot also have that fresh clean scent. The dry shampoo didn't leave behind a residue or white powder like a lot of dry shampoos do. It absorbed a decent amount of oil.
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this in a subscription bag which I loved as it was my 2nd dry shampoo spray.Ofcourse it's easy to apply and the bottle is pretty simple also I'm not sure of the price.It gave my hair a nice volume I didn't expect to get which was a plus
Coco L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is the holy grail of dry shampoos, I got a mini travel set of products from them at Sephora and this was my favorite item in the set I will deff be purchasing the full size product for my everyday hair touch ups.
Nikaury N.
Provo , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite dry shampoo so far. I had tried a lot of dry shampoo since I don't wash my hair everyday and so far this one of the best. A bit pricey but so worth the money. Very satisfied with this product and I'll recommend it 💯
Allison F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this product after seeing beauty gurus review it on YouTube! After using it and experimenting with it for a while I feel in love it adds so much volume and does not leave my hair “powdery” highly recommend
Jessica V.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best dry shampoo I've ever used! Most leave my hair feeling chalky and dry. This one does not and gets rid of any oils. It extends my blowouts so I'm able to go longer between washing. I buy mine at Sephora.
Victoria F.