BY OUAI

What it is: A dry shampoo that neutralizes product buildup and oil. What it does: It leaves hair instantly refreshed with a light, airy scent and no white residue. How to use: Shake it up. Holding the bottle six inches from your hair, blast the roots and then flip your hair over and fluff with your fingers. Brand: OUAI. Style Name: Ouai Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5373507. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this brand and I’m loyal to it because it works so well and smells great. It’s long lasting and gives my hair much needed volume and refreshes it back to life without shampooing it. I would definitely buy this again.
Brianna W.
New York , NY
Nothing beats the smell of Ouai hair care products! They smell incredible and work great as well. This dry shampoo is different because its a foam like a moose and you must work it into your roots. Has your hair smelling fresh!
Joanna M.
I love Ouai brand for hair. I feel likenits very lightweight ans keeps my hair fresh! This is a go to every time I need to freshen up my hair. I would reccoment this product to a friend!
Sarah H.
['Norwell', 'MA'], MA
All of my friends swear by it, but I haven’t quite got it down yet. Great scent, but I need to try it again bc it left my hair a little blah. Not my go-to.... yet.
Coco L.
I feel like this is the holy grail of dry shampoos, I got a mini travel set of products from them at Sephora and this was my favorite item in the set I will deff be purchasing the full size product for my everyday hair touch ups.
Allison F.
I originally bought this product after seeing beauty gurus review it on YouTube! After using it and experimenting with it for a while I feel in love it adds so much volume and does not leave my hair “powdery” highly recommend
Hailey L.
I have used this product a few times and it hasn’t let me down. Works well and safe for daily use. I am satisfied with it and I haven’t found any cons. It smells wonderful and the scent lasts all day. I recommend.
Katherine B.
Owasso
It reacted badly with my scalp. I started to lose bits of hair and made my scalp super itchy. I struggle with sensitive skin. So that was my issue. But it did absorb the oil in my hair for a mess greasy look
Isabelle M.
Phoenix, AZ
This dry shampoo is my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME! The only thing I don't like about this product is the fact it's expensive for dry shampoo that I could go through in a week...

It absorbs all the dirt and oil my hair gets when I don't wash my hair and it smells SOOOOOOO GOOD.

I got so many compliments on my hair when I used this product.

When I don't mind dropping a good amount of money on a dry shampoo, I will always get this one. Nothing else is needed!

Once you go to this dry shampoo, you will never want to use anything else!
morgan p.
smell is so nice and beachy, but don't feel like the bottle lasts very long. small can is about $14 retail and large is about $28, and the large would be about a months supply if you are a regular dry shampooer, unless you could drag it out to 2. the small is more for your purse or for work/on the go. wish i felt this lasted longer for the price because i love the smell!! great for texturizing and adding volume after blow dry too.
Victoria F.