Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Vane G.

BY OUAI

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A waterless cleansing foam to remove oil and product buildup from dry hair. Key benefits: - Refreshes hair between washes - Gently cleanses - Detangles strands If you want to know more…This quick-drying, waterless cleansing foam removes oil, product excess, and buildup. Perfect for second, third, or fourth day hair, it leaves strands feeling cleansed, conditioned, and ready to be re-styled as desired. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of animal testing.

Buy on Sephora
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
My number one go to dry shampoo. I can stretch my blow out an extra two days if I wanted too with this. I love the foam formula and also have the spray. It feels like a mousse, you apply it the same way to your roots where you need lift and the oil from your hair extracted. This gives my thin hair a boost of volume every time. Works great, smells good, and doesn't way down my hair. I like that your hair remains soft and no white mess anywhere.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Paris, TX
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
This is such an interesting product.
It comes out like a mouse and you just rub it through your roots until the wetness starts to subside which happens fairly quickly and all of the sudden you're left with a textured and volumized lift. I really love this product...I just can't bring myself to pay he price and repurchase it. Lol
Jules F.
Jules F.
Portland, OR
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
I always go back and forth with this product. I don't love it unless my hair is a nightmare and I needed to at least get it entirely wet and have it dry to use a dry shampoo but I didn't have time to do that procedure or shower. It works alright to restyle my hair but I don't see myself repurchasing this in the future.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
I had really high hopes for this product as I've seen a lot of YouTube people rave about it. However it does not work well with my hair at all. I feel like it leaves it just as greasy if not more as it did before. For the price I'd recommend just trying a regular dry shampoo.
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
I love the smell of this and i like the idea that its a foam instead of almost hairspray-like. I got the trial size of this in the Morning After Kit at sephora and i like it but dont know that i would our hase full size product since it is so expensive.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Mobile
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
Since I live near the beach this is definitely something I keep on hand for my beach weekends. It keeps my hair going all weekend that's three days!! It's not very big so it's easy to pack. Overall I'm satisfied with this dry shampoo.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
I love Ouai products, seriously they work amazing and they smell wonderful. I've received a sample of a hair mask in a sephora play box and I fell in love with the whole company. I've tried this dry shampoo foam and it works so great.
Han r.
Han r.
yonkers, NY
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
Smells amazing. Very interesting! For a brunette it's nice that it's not white powder but wish it worked a little better for my hair. Seems great at first but doesn't soak up as much oil as I'd hoped. The mousse isn't heavy btw. Doesn't make your hair feel full of product.
Sharol F.
Sharol F.
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
This is such a bomb product like it had me so shook I my boyfriend and I use this and it smells amazing !! And our hair looks amazing too ! None of that nasty greasy or flakes only straight from the salon paid $200 lush hair 👏👏
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 1.5 oz/ 43 g
I love the this dry shampoo foam. It absorbs all the oil in my fine hair and gives me great body. Not to mention it smells great too! A little goes a long way so this bottle should last me much longer than dry shampoo sprays.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been dying to try this brand but idk if its worth my money..
Ally S.
Ally S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this make my hair oily ?
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you see this in your hair when you use it? Does it leave any residue?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
How expensive in this ?
ItsBrandy M.
ItsBrandy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leaves sticky feeling on your hair?