Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Vane G.Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Paige S.Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Andrea C.

BY OUAI #30 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A waterless cleansing foam to remove oil and product buildup from dry hair. Key benefits: - Refreshes hair between washes - Gently cleanses - Detangles strands If you want to know more…This quick-drying, waterless cleansing foam removes oil, product excess, and buildup. Perfect for second, third, or fourth day hair, it leaves strands feeling cleansed, conditioned, and ready to be re-styled as desired. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of animal testing.

Buy on Sephora
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Ouai dry shampoo after seeing Desi Perkins use of it on her social media platforms. I trust her opinions and loved the results she got from the product.

The dry shampoo foam is great for those mornings I slept in too long, or for freshening up after a good workout. It doesn't offer much volume, even after massaging the product into the roots and through the hair shaft; unlike what I saw via social media. Overall, it's easy to use, convenient, and I love that I don't have t worry about a powdery residue, unlike when I use a regular dry shampoo spray or powder product.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ouai is one of my top favorite brands. I swear by their dry shampoo, their oil, their hair mask.. and i Love Jen who created it all! I bought the dry shampoo foam right when it came out, and I do like it. I like the regular dry shampoo a little more but I think it’s because the foam is more noticeable on my roots. It’s almost like a mousse, where you can see exactly where you put it. I need to play around with it more though, because Jen really is a hair genius. Just know that if you’re spending money on Ouai products, it’s worth every penny.
Heather O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a product to spray and go, this is not it. With that being said, it works great and the bottle lasts forever! It definitely has a learning curve when using this product. Use too much and your hair can look more oily than it did before and can feel sticky. You only need the tiniest amount of product! Another tip I recommend it to apply a small amount into sections, one at a time. Rub, rub, rub. The key to this product is to rub the product into your scalp, if not it can leave white streaks in your hair! Once you can figure out how to use this foam, the results are amazing! It leaves my hair fresher, soaks up any oil, and adds a ton of volume! It is definitely worth the time to work with the product and remember less is definitely more!
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay. I wanted sooo bad to love it. I read reviews and was so excited when I finally ran out of my everyday dry shampoo and purchased this.  I love the concept of a dry shampoo foam (no more chalky roots), but I feel like you need a lot of product and a lot of time manipulating the product to achieve the same look as dry shampoo.  I tried this on next day hair and two day old hair and I still looked oily and flat. HOWEVER, when I applied the product and used a blow-dryer, the product was very similar to a thickening mousse -- which I liked.  Overall, not impressed (especially for the price).
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This website is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations  better then any other place I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Erin D.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I loveeeeeee the way this smells. It’s like perfume. This adds a lot of texture to your hair, so I don’t use this when my hair is styled straight. This is perfect for waves or curls though. I don’t think this works as well as powder formulas for oil control, so keep that in mind.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has the cutest packaging & scent, BUT it didn’t work for me AT ALL. It left my hair greasy and lifeless, and didn’t do any of its claims on the packaging. I wouldn’t recommend it. It didn’t take away any of my oils or give me any volume or liveliness.
abbey k.
Niles, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a little hard to get used to at first but it works like a dream! The dry shampoo comes out as a foam, but it doesn't make your hair crunchy or leave a film on it. When i use this I can generally get another 2 days without washing my hair.
Nastasia L.
brooklyn, ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dry shampoo is something I use on a weekly basis, especially when I'm trying to preserve a blowout, after a workout or in between washes. While spray on or powder dry shampoo works too, I am literally OBSESSED with foaming dry shampoo because I find it more hydrating and it feels like it's more efficient because it's more moisturizing (all the benefits of being clean and still feeling like you took a full shower but keeping your sought after hair style.) I keep 2 cans of this in my bathroom at all times and love bringing it with me when I work out or travel.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Nothing compares or even comes close! I use this for my 3rd and sometimes 4th day hair (2nd day too but only if I'm really oily for some reason). I have VERY dark brown hair and this doesn't leave ANY residue. My hair is also very VERY curly, but I am able to put this "wet/mousse" product onto my hair without it curling up at all. How? I have no idea...I think it's actual magic. Such a dream of a product. Will definitely repurchase. Over and over again!!
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been dying to try this brand but idk if its worth my money..
Ally S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this make my hair oily ?
Kayla H.
How expensive in this ?
ItsBrandy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leaves sticky feeling on your hair?
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you see this in your hair when you use it? Does it leave any residue?