BY OUAI #35 in Dry Shampoo

Hit restart (for real) with this unique, foaming dry shampoo. It works without water to thoroughly cleanse and refresh hair while adding instant volume and just-showered shine. Unlike typical dry shampoos, our foam never leaves a white cast or a powdery residue, just bouncy hair that looks like you just washed it.

• Diatomaceous Earth
  • Panthenol

Aqua (Water, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Isobutane,Propane, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Steapyrium Chloride, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Diatomaceous Earth, Volcanic Ash, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Plant Ash, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Buy on Sephora
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
I’m not a big fan of dry shampoo, honestly! But from younger days I have been using Ayurvedic powder to cleanse my hairs so once we shifted from California to Ohio, the first winters were very tough, I decided to try dry shampoo to help me style my hairs. I picked this one up from my local drugstore as the label said- sulfate free! The store helper told me good things about it and spray shampoo and recommend this product. I wasn’t sure as it was my first time with dry shampoo so I gladly picked it up. As I have a dark hairs, so the foam was smooth and I liked it’s textured finish as it didn’t left me any residue or made my hairs more dry and look frizzy. It dries amazingly and quickly and won’t leave any bad smelling, scrap itching kind of sensation or residue. If you are looking for a great dry shampoo for dark and long hairs like I have, you can give this product a try, also there are lots of online videos you can watch to select the correct product for your hairs and learn how to use dry shampoo and various tips. Use this product for the no shampoo day and boost your hairs with volume and no fuss. I haven’t used many other products so I have given this product a 3-star rating! In the future, I would love to try out more products and learn more styling features especially Ouai hair oil and texturizing hair spray. OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam
Chelsea E.
Denver
This stuff is the bomb. I am a dry shampoo fanatic. I have pretty fine hair that falls limp on day 2 of not washing, as well as fusion extensions which I prefer to not wash everyday, as it strips them of the oils they need to last. This stuff is a lifesaver. It instantly adds volume, and give a crazy clean feeling to hair instantly. I personally love the smell. It’s fragrant enough to give the hair a fresh smell, but not overwhelming. The only issue is that the pump sometimes just quits working. No idea why causes this, but after some fidgeting I’ve been able to get it working again. Definitely annoying for the price, but the fact that the product rocks helps to overlook that little defect.
Abby H.
Austin, TX
I've never been a fan of dry shampoo. I think it's human error, my hair either looks chalky or even greasier than before. However, I heard Ouai's Dry Shampoo Foam was different. So I bought a full sized bottle to see what it was about. The price is a little steep compared to batiste ($28 for Ouai), but my hair smelled good the entire day. Like, really good. So good that people around me would stop and tell me (albeit kind of creepily) that my hair smelled good.

As for the primary function, getting rid of greasy hair, it's pretty good as long as your hair isn't TOO greasy. I can sometimes go 2-3 days without washing, and it's little help there. It volumizes, and a little goes a long way, I've had my can for like 6 months and I'm about halfway done with the can.

Would buy again!
Heather O.
If you are looking for a product to spray and go, this is not it. With that being said, it works great and the bottle lasts forever! It definitely has a learning curve when using this product. Use too much and your hair can look more oily than it did before and can feel sticky. You only need the tiniest amount of product! Another tip I recommend it to apply a small amount into sections, one at a time. Rub, rub, rub. The key to this product is to rub the product into your scalp, if not it can leave white streaks in your hair! Once you can figure out how to use this foam, the results are amazing! It leaves my hair fresher, soaks up any oil, and adds a ton of volume! It is definitely worth the time to work with the product and remember less is definitely more!
Stephany K.
Minneapolis, MN
Just recently reviewed this product but I placed it on my favorites list as it is very good. Does the job, smells excellent and it does not leave an awkward texture to my hair after applying

I bought the mini travel version and a lot of people say it runs out quickly, I think they could put more product in it.

OUAI Dry Shampoo
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
This is okay. I wanted sooo bad to love it. I read reviews and was so excited when I finally ran out of my everyday dry shampoo and purchased this.  I love the concept of a dry shampoo foam (no more chalky roots), but I feel like you need a lot of product and a lot of time manipulating the product to achieve the same look as dry shampoo.  I tried this on next day hair and two day old hair and I still looked oily and flat. HOWEVER, when I applied the product and used a blow-dryer, the product was very similar to a thickening mousse -- which I liked.  Overall, not impressed (especially for the price).
Iliana V.
Most dry shampoos leave the nasty white residue but since this one is a foam you don’t get that. At first I was scared of it leaving my hair hard and crunchy but it didn’t. I love the way it makes me hair feel and I’m not one to use dry shampoo. The smell is a little strong at first but it fades so don’t let the kill the product for you :)
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I purchased the Ouai dry shampoo after seeing Desi Perkins use of it on her social media platforms. I trust her opinions and loved the results she got from the product.

The dry shampoo foam is great for those mornings I slept in too long, or for freshening up after a good workout. It doesn't offer much volume, even after massaging the product into the roots and through the hair shaft; unlike what I saw via social media. Overall, it's easy to use, convenient, and I love that I don't have t worry about a powdery residue, unlike when I use a regular dry shampoo spray or powder product.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Ouai is one of my top favorite brands. I swear by their dry shampoo, their oil, their hair mask.. and i Love Jen who created it all! I bought the dry shampoo foam right when it came out, and I do like it. I like the regular dry shampoo a little more but I think it’s because the foam is more noticeable on my roots. It’s almost like a mousse, where you can see exactly where you put it. I need to play around with it more though, because Jen really is a hair genius. Just know that if you’re spending money on Ouai products, it’s worth every penny.
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
I have super curly dark hair and I’ve always had issues with dry shampoos making my hair feel dried out or leaving flakes in my hair but this foam has been a life saver! I wash my hair about once every 5-7 days and in between washes I need something to keep giving my hair life and this helps. The foam disappears into my hair without leaving any white flakes showing through and feels almost hydrating while absorbing the excess oils so my hair looks healthy. I will absolutely be buying this product when my bottle runs out!
Shannon T.
Would this leave a white tint to dark hair??
Cristina B.
Laredo, TX
Does thus dry shampoo end up leaving your hair silky?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this shampoo worth the price?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Ive been dying to try this brand but idk if its worth my money..
Betty E.
Sherbrooke
Does this dry shampoo leave a white residue to the hair? Does it make the roots stiff or is it more natural?