Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Vane G.Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Paige S.

BY OUAI #48 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A waterless cleansing foam to remove oil and product buildup from dry hair. Key benefits: - Refreshes hair between washes - Gently cleanses - Detangles strands If you want to know more…This quick-drying, waterless cleansing foam removes oil, product excess, and buildup. Perfect for second, third, or fourth day hair, it leaves strands feeling cleansed, conditioned, and ready to be re-styled as desired. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of animal testing.

Buy on Sephora
Heather O.
Heather O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a product to spray and go, this is not it. With that being said, it works great and the bottle lasts forever! It definitely has a learning curve when using this product. Use too much and your hair can look more oily than it did before and can feel sticky. You only need the tiniest amount of product! Another tip I recommend it to apply a small amount into sections, one at a time. Rub, rub, rub. The key to this product is to rub the product into your scalp, if not it can leave white streaks in your hair! Once you can figure out how to use this foam, the results are amazing! It leaves my hair fresher, soaks up any oil, and adds a ton of volume! It is definitely worth the time to work with the product and remember less is definitely more!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My number one go to dry shampoo. I can stretch my blow out an extra two days if I wanted too with this. I love the foam formula and also have the spray. It feels like a mousse, you apply it the same way to your roots where you need lift and the oil from your hair extracted. This gives my thin hair a boost of volume every time. Works great, smells good, and doesn't way down my hair. I like that your hair remains soft and no white mess anywhere.
Tara G.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Nothing compares or even comes close! I use this for my 3rd and sometimes 4th day hair (2nd day too but only if I'm really oily for some reason). I have VERY dark brown hair and this doesn't leave ANY residue. My hair is also very VERY curly, but I am able to put this "wet/mousse" product onto my hair without it curling up at all. How? I have no idea...I think it's actual magic. Such a dream of a product. Will definitely repurchase. Over and over again!!
Martha K.
Martha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The "foam" nature of this product keeps tripping me up (I'm so used to sprays and powders!), but... when I use it properly it does seem to work decently well. Personally, I think I'll stick it dry powder sprays because it seems more suited to a dry shampoo, but if you're looking for something innovative and new in the category, I'd suggest you give it a try!
t a.
t a.
Wahiawa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
the only dry shampoo that i will probably ever use. lasts forever and makes my hair look clean and lively on the days that i am feeling lazy as hell. love this formula better than aerosol sprays as i feel when i travel with them in my gym bag they often break and never spray again. havent had any issues with this whatsoever using the foam formula.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found the one whom my soul loves. I have tried so many dry shampoos, but this one hands down is the best one of all time. I've never tired a foam before, and I have to admit I was a bit nervous at first, However it gave my hair so much volume and most important absorbed the oil in my hair. I have clean hair for the whole day.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an interesting product.
It comes out like a mouse and you just rub it through your roots until the wetness starts to subside which happens fairly quickly and all of the sudden you're left with a textured and volumized lift. I really love this product...I just can't bring myself to pay he price and repurchase it. Lol
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing for hair that has not been washed in 3+ days. Less than that I would suggest a regular dry shampoo but foams are amazing when a deeper clean is necessary. This product in particular actually makes your hair look and feel clean because it contains shampoo and conditioner to eliminate oils rather than mask them
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best dry shampoo ive ever used! My hair actually smells clean and looks refreshed after using it and I'm completely surprised because i have long thick hair! It gives body to hair, without a sticky feel. I'm going to be honest...i was skeptical on this product but im so glad I bought it! It really does work.
Jules F.
Jules F.
Portland, OR
I always go back and forth with this product. I don't love it unless my hair is a nightmare and I needed to at least get it entirely wet and have it dry to use a dry shampoo but I didn't have time to do that procedure or shower. It works alright to restyle my hair but I don't see myself repurchasing this in the future.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been dying to try this brand but idk if its worth my money..
ItsBrandy M.
ItsBrandy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leaves sticky feeling on your hair?
Ally S.
Ally S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this make my hair oily ?
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you see this in your hair when you use it? Does it leave any residue?
Kayla H.