BY OUAI #81 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo that extends the life of your style. Key benefits:- Absorbs oil and product buildup- Imparts a light, airy scent- Creates perfect next-day hairIf you want to know more… This dry shampoo neutralizes product buildup and oil, leaving hair instantly refreshed with a light, airy scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Jen's style tip: apply to dry hair to revitalize yesterday's style for perfectly lived-in hair. This product is scented with Ouai No. 2 Fragrance, containing notes of Italian lemon, amber, and white musk. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
Time to get Ouaisted! Shout out to Jen Atkin and Mane Addicts for creating such an absolutely amazing brand! Light weight and the scent is perfect. No white residue and it adds so much body to your hair. If you've never tried Ouai, I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a light weight product that is healthy for your hair and reasonably priced.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
New Jersey
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
Probably the best dry shampoo I've ever tried! Yes it's pricier than most but it's soooooo worth it. I definitely would recommend watching the brand's videos on how to properly use the product since many use too much product. A little goes a long way! It also extends my shampooing for a day or two, maybe even three if I'm having a good hair week!
Hazel B.
Hazel B.
Mililani
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
I like this product for those days when I don't shampoo my hair. It doesn't make my hair white like other dry shampoos do plus it smells really nice. However, for some reason it makes my hair hard after the day is done. I don't know if it's just my hair or it just does this to hair. It is a good product & I'd consider buying it again.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
O-M-G. By far the best dry shampoo ever!! No white residue, smells amazing and not only does it soak up the oil and makes your hair look like it was just washed but it also gives you instant volume and makes for a great styling tool!!! LOVE this stuff and I highly recommend it!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
The best dry shampoo I have ever used. If you're hair doesn't get oily quickly and you rarely wash your hair, you're gonna love this. I wash my hair once a week and will use this around day 4-5 and it really makes my hair look completely refreshed like I got a blow out
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
I hate dry shampoos normally but when Ouai came out with this product I was so intrigued. It really does work; on days when I get lazy and don't want to wash my hair I use this! It leaves no residue and smells great just like I washed my hair. I can't wait to buy the full size now!
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
I LOVE this dry shampoo. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but it doesn't weigh down your hair or make you feel like you're wearing dry shampoo. it doesn't leave much residue, I can go about 3 days without washing comfortably. Love this stuff, will absolutely buy again
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
I hated this dry shampoo. The smell was extremely over powering and even after 30 minutes the smell did not fade. And I don't feel like it did anything for my oil. My hair still looked as oily as it did before I sprayed the product. I had to return it.
Maral S.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
I highly recommend this dry shampoo by ouai. It smells amazing and works really good. I use this on the days that I don't want to wash my hair. I go 3 days without washing my hair and use this dry shampoo on those days. It it a very high quality product.
Dresdyn A.
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
Review for: Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz
I love this, but not worth the price. There is not a thing I don't like about it it's just that it's so similar to drugstore options that after using my sample I don't think I will repurchase. If you don't mind spending a little more though go for it