Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz uploaded by christine h.Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz uploaded by christine h.

BY OUAI #56 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo that extends the life of your style. Key benefits:- Absorbs oil and product buildup- Imparts a light, airy scent- Creates perfect next-day hairIf you want to know more… This dry shampoo neutralizes product buildup and oil, leaving hair instantly refreshed with a light, airy scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Jen's style tip: apply to dry hair to revitalize yesterday's style for perfectly lived-in hair. This product is scented with Ouai No. 2 Fragrance, containing notes of Italian lemon, amber, and white musk. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
One of the best dry shampoos that doesn't leave a white residue! I love the scent it's clean and florally, reminds me of Chanel No.5. Gives great texture and volume. It's not very affordable so I find myself just running to the drugstore to grab a dry shampoo. You do get what you pay for though! QUAI has great quality products, I will repurchase again in the future.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Time to get Ouaisted! Shout out to Jen Atkin and Mane Addicts for creating such an absolutely amazing brand! Light weight and the scent is perfect. No white residue and it adds so much body to your hair. If you've never tried Ouai, I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a light weight product that is healthy for your hair and reasonably priced.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
new jersey
Probably the best dry shampoo I've ever tried! Yes it's pricier than most but it's soooooo worth it. I definitely would recommend watching the brand's videos on how to properly use the product since many use too much product. A little goes a long way! It also extends my shampooing for a day or two, maybe even three if I'm having a good hair week!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
This dry shampoo is so great and my go to dry shampoo! I wash my hair every 3 days so having dry shampoo is defiantly a must have! This ouai dry shampoo doesn't leave a white overcast which is a plus! I hate that white residue that some dry shampoos leave. I think it looks awful so it makes me happy that this dry shampoo doesn't do that!
Hazel B.
Hazel B.
Mililani, HI
I like this product for those days when I don't shampoo my hair. It doesn't make my hair white like other dry shampoos do plus it smells really nice. However, for some reason it makes my hair hard after the day is done. I don't know if it's just my hair or it just does this to hair. It is a good product & I'd consider buying it again.
Alex E.
Alex E.
Olean
Great dry shampoo! Leaves my hair with lots of volume and feeling, looking, and smelling great! I have no residue left behind as I have experienced with other brands - and I have gone 3-4 days without washing my hair and it still looks great! I would recommend this product! a little more pricey but check it out!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this after seeing a review on a YouTube channel I’m subscribed to. After using it, I will say it really wasnt my cup of tea. I feel like it took a lot more effort compared to a dry shampoo like Living Proof and it doesn’t work as well on my oily hair compared to others.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
O-M-G. By far the best dry shampoo ever!! No white residue, smells amazing and not only does it soak up the oil and makes your hair look like it was just washed but it also gives you instant volume and makes for a great styling tool!!! LOVE this stuff and I highly recommend it!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Winston Salem, NC
The best dry shampoo I have ever used. If you're hair doesn't get oily quickly and you rarely wash your hair, you're gonna love this. I wash my hair once a week and will use this around day 4-5 and it really makes my hair look completely refreshed like I got a blow out
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
I hate dry shampoos normally but when Ouai came out with this product I was so intrigued. It really does work; on days when I get lazy and don't want to wash my hair I use this! It leaves no residue and smells great just like I washed my hair. I can't wait to buy the full size now!