Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz uploaded by christine h.Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz uploaded by christine h.Ouai Dry Shampoo 4.5 oz uploaded by Victoria L.

BY OUAI #33 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo that extends the life of your style. Key benefits:- Absorbs oil and product buildup- Imparts a light, airy scent- Creates perfect next-day hairIf you want to know more… This dry shampoo neutralizes product buildup and oil, leaving hair instantly refreshed with a light, airy scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Jen's style tip: apply to dry hair to revitalize yesterday's style for perfectly lived-in hair. This product is scented with Ouai No. 2 Fragrance, containing notes of Italian lemon, amber, and white musk. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This has the great scent of all ouai products. It's not too powdery at all and is super easy to apply and brush out and rub into your scalp with your fingertips quickly with hardly any white powder and what is there sets in and works almost immediately with very little effort.
It's not more expensive than other brands of dry shampoo of the same quality.
I still prefer my all time favorite the dry bar dry shampoo because out of all of the high end brands I've tried it works the best but this isn't far behind and I really love the scent.
It immediately disperses through the hair and sucks up all the oil immediately giving my hair back the volume and texture it had a day previous.
I have very thick, very curly hair that is very frizzy and heat damaged with breakage and split ends. I don't ever want to dry my hair out and need products that work well with my heat tools without drying my hair out more because I flat iron or curl or wave my hair daily. I wash my hair every 4 to 6 days. I wash the day after it becomes very oily in the roots, because that's the only place I get oily hair after days and then I blow dry and flat iron on that day.
This specific dry shampoo plays well with my irons in that it doesn't get a weird texture under heat or on the plates of my iron. It also doesn't get a weird or heavy texture under heat on my hair. It works just the same with out without heat which is very important to me.
It freshen my hair up in look and scent for an entire day to get me through until my wash but the scent is not too strong or alienating that it would bother anyone. It has a very light, fresh and lightly feminine scent. It smells and feels luxe and expensive. Its of very high quality. This is of course important of I'm going to spend this kind of money and not buy a cheap drugstore product.
It's also great at giving texture to just washed hair for certain styles to give grip and texture without knotting the hair up and drying it out with alcohol based products like hair spray and texture sprays so it's amazing for that as well.
Overall I definitely recommend. Its an amazing choice and much better than even more expensive brands like Elizabeth and James nirvana perfumed dry shampoo of any scent and it's one of my go tos for sure. I always keep a bottle around.
Only purchase from authorized retailers like sephora because there are a lot of fakes out there and even if the bottle looks similar you will never get the same quality out of a fake so it's worth spending the extra few dollars at an authorized retailer to get the real thing like all high end beauty and fashion products.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Tried a sample of this in a subscription box a while back and instantly fell in love. It smells amazing! It doesn’t leave any residue or white cast on my dark brunette hair. It lasted a long time and really made my hair feel fresh, clean, and squeaky clean! I would totally recommend! If it wasn’t for the pricing I would definitely purchase!
💋 C.
I love OUAI hair products! And their dry shampoo is no exception! It is a dry shampoo that neutralizes product build-up & oil, while leaving your hair instantly refreshed with a fantastic, clean, fresh, scent! And my absolute FAVORITE part about this particular dry shampoo, is that it leaves zero of those awful white spots or streaks that some other dry shampoos can leave you embarrassed with, so for me, its a win - win, situation! And a Love - love!
Liz B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's a good size product, it has a nice fragrance kinda smells like freshness with a tad of flowers I oily hair so when I put this in my hair it did it's job of making it look less oily good product but I don't think I'd but it again, up side that I l9ve though is it doesn't leave white spots in your hair
Sarah H.
I really like this dry shampoo! It's nice and airy. Doesn't show any signs of residue. I usually don't need any the day after washing, the third day I use this if I have no time to shower. Scent doesn't last long. That's good in my book! Only downfall is the price.
Vivian C.
For a dry shampoo, it does what it should and doesn’t leave a white residue unlike other brands do. Although I only use once before washing my hair, which is by the 4th day, it does mask the oiliness of my hair and isn’t too heavy on the hair.
Clare H.
Seattle, WA
No residue. No white crap everywhere. No sickeningly sweet smell. Sign me up. I love how little I have to use (and I have a seriously oily scalp) and how easy it is to apply. The scent blends in well and doesn’t overpower.
Jazmin A.
The best one out there! I love the smell and I like how it doesn’t leave my hair feeling so heavy and it works great! Definitely would stock up on these and would recommend to anyone who wants to try out a good dry shampoo
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
This helps definitely when you don’t wash your hair everyday. It helps look like you do you can definitely wash your hair every 3 days and use this product in between. Smells so good. It will make your hair easier mansge
Alaina R.
Cincinnati
I have never found a dry shampoo that I like before Ouai! Most other dry shampoos smell really bad and make my hair look almost gray. This one smells super fresh and makes my hair feel like it’s clean. Definitely recommend for those who rely on dry shampoo.
Victoria F.