BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

katohara5 O.
It doesn’t spray very great, and for something that’s a little pricey I would hope for a little bit better spray quality. Other than that it works great as smells great! I’d buy again and hope it was just a one time spray malfunction.
Niccola T.
Miami
I like that this is a foam rather than powder because the powder usually shows and that's not cute. The only thing about this is that it left my hair looking wet. I do love their products so I'll keep using it and see how it does.
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I have only tried the sample size of this, so far I really like it. It does not leave a ton of build up on you hair and that is a plus. The smell is really good too. I will be looking into buy the full size of this in the future.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Loved how it took away the oil in my hair even after three days of not washing it. The only complaint I have is the smell. I like when dry shampoo makes my hair smell fresh and clean but this smell didn't last even half the day.
Danielle C.
North Hollywood, CA
I simply CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS BRAND. it’s absolutely amazing and does exactly what it says it’s going to do. The dry shampoo absorbs all of the oil from my hair and it dries without any residue leaving my hair looking fresh outta the shower! Highly recommend it!
Allison F.
I originally bought this product after seeing beauty gurus review it on YouTube! After using it and experimenting with it for a while I feel in love it adds so much volume and does not leave my hair “powdery” highly recommend
Rabia H.
Villa park , IL
I try to like this product but it didn't work for me. It left a white residue. My hair looked greasy and more dirtier. I had to wash my hair the next day because it got even more oily.

I was very disappointed with this product.
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
This helps definitely when you don’t wash your hair everyday. It helps look like you do you can definitely wash your hair every 3 days and use this product in between. Smells so good. It will make your hair easier mansge
Ila J.
This product has suuuuuch a wonderful fragrance, I personally don’t like going more than three days without washing but for instances like after the gym before a date it worked so well to touch up my hair dry out the grease
Kat K.
linden, NJ
I hate dry shampoo. It’s the worst. Your hair still looks greasy after using it, I mean I sprayed my hair and it looks greasy, sprayed again, looked greasy, again looked greasy. It makes your ends matted it looks gross.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?