BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Jodi C.
Airdrie, AB
This works in a pinch! Doesn’t turn your hair white like some do. Make sure to work it in well.
Mikayla S.
Hamilton
LOVE this dry shampoo!! Love the smell and the texture. Love that it doesn't leave any residue.
Samantha H.
Thornhill, ON
It does the job and it smells really nice but it makes my hair feel sort of hard and crunchy.
Chloe B.
Glasgow
This product is a god send! It's absolutely amazing! I love how quick and easy it is to use!
Stephanie C.
Toronto, ON
Just like any other dry shampoo for me. I have dark hair and it didn’t leave any white bits
Ana M.
Works but it is pricey.
you could’ve a cheaper option. I wouldn’t buy this product again
Jenny Z.
Burnaby , BC
Expensive but worth it!! This was my first dry shampoo I ever used and I got addicted!
Nour T.
Montreal
It’s the best dry shampoo I’ve used. The smell is strong that’s short of my issue with Ouai but it makes your hair alive again when you’re too lazy to wash it. I totally recommend it but make sure you smell first.
Alisa M.
Nice smell and good content!
Some dry shampoos I got from cvs have fragrance but they are too strong for me. This Ouai dry shampoo has flower like fragrance which is great!
I loved this texture as well!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back