BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Kelly P.
Love this dry shampoo! One of my favourites. It doesn’t leave residue and leaves your hair looking healthy. I would highly recommend!
Laura F.
Baildon , Shipley
Works well! Lovely foam texture, not residue like with spray ones. Can usually go about 3 days before using it then lasts another day
Mariam D.
New Castle, DE
OUAI Dry ShampooThis is not a cheap dry shampoo. It's good but  not for it's price. It's too expensive. But it works fine.
Sanoobar P.
Leyton, Leyton
I love this dry shampoo, it goes on so fresh and I love the fact that it leaves that feeling for a couple of days. I love this stuff!
Vanessa W.
Anjou, QC
The best of the best. Absolutely worth the price, I'm on my third bottle. Great for oily hair or just for adding texture to curls
Izzy O.
London
Gives so much volume to dull hair! I actually went 4/5 days without washing my Hair and it never felt so amazing. Great quality!
Oriana N.
Muy buen producto, deja mi cabello suave y huele muy bien 💆🏼 lo volvería a comprar, es efectivo y tiene una buena presentación. 👌
Karolyn G.
Maracaibo
I really like this dry shampoo. It smells sooo good, leaves your hair non greasy. I use after 3 days without washing my hair.
Nad S.
London, N1
This is a solid dry shampoo, it really helps juj up my hair between washes. It also smells really good which is such a bonus
Lane K.
Chilliwack, BC
Got this at sephora and I love it! for the days you dont have time to wash your hair but want it to smell fresh. A must have
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora