BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Becki E.
Stapenhill, Burton-upon-Trent
I have used other products in this area it isn't as good as a couple of others but still does the trick and makes your hair look healthy.
iliana I.
Calexico, CA
I love the way it leaves your hair! It really works amazing! The smell is incredible it last all day! It is easy to apply and to remove
Alexa L.
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!! You're paying for the name and the package. You can get a drug store one for cheaper and it is way better.
Jessica D.
Such a gorgeous dry shampoo. It's very effective in controlling and eliminating extra oils in my hair and makes it feel clean and soft.
Eliza C.
Great Wyrley, Walsall
I tried this as a sample and I was very impressed, it saved my hair after not washing for 3 days but it was nice for a quick freshen up
Madhurima S.
Burdwan
I felt this made my already dey hair further dry. It's pricey when compared to the batiste dry shampoo, which I feel works much better.
Chantal S.
OMG I love this stuff I love the oil also and it all smells so good the dry shampoo will not leave a white cast it's just amazing stuff
Kelly P.
Love this dry shampoo! One of my favourites. It doesn’t leave residue and leaves your hair looking healthy. I would highly recommend!
Sanoobar P.
Leyton, Leyton
I love this dry shampoo, it goes on so fresh and I love the fact that it leaves that feeling for a couple of days. I love this stuff!
Laura F.
Baildon , Shipley
Works well! Lovely foam texture, not residue like with spray ones. Can usually go about 3 days before using it then lasts another day
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora