BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Karissa S.
This dry shampoo has saved my life! It sprays evenly on to my roots and leaves them looking fresh on day 2 and 3 between washing (sometimes even 4).
Su M.
San Juan
This is the best smelling dry shampoo ever. It almost smellslike chanel n.5 l'eau!! And there is No white residue. It feels great too. Just awesone
Beth R.
Todmorden , Todmorden
Perfect!! So easy to use and leaves your hair felling amazing when you’re in a rush or want a messy feel or style. Can’t wait to try more products!
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is one of the best dry shampoos, I tried this from my friend and is on my amazon shopping cart for my next purchase. Very good dry shampoo!
Dalal K.
Street 6 , House 9
This dry shampoo is good. It really soaks up all the oils in the hair and leaves the hair squeaky clean. I do feel it drys out the hair so much.
Farwa M.
mirano
The is my holly grill products it gives me very good results when ever I use the I feel so good thumbs up if you also like this product 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Hands down the best dry shampoo. There is no heaviness, it leaves your hair so silky and lightweight. The best! OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam
Lesly V.
This one is my heaven when I am So busy I use this one and give me the perfect hair at the same when I take a shower lol 😂 the Price is great
Cynthia Q.
Calexico, CA
I dont use so much dry shampoo but this is a good one!
I used this twice a week for about 1 month and keep my hair shiny and smelling great.
Becki E.
Stapenhill, Burton-upon-Trent
I have used other products in this area it isn't as good as a couple of others but still does the trick and makes your hair look healthy.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora