BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Alisa M.
Nice smell and good content!
Some dry shampoos I got from cvs have fragrance but they are too strong for me. This Ouai dry shampoo has flower like fragrance which is great!
I loved this texture as well!
Emma H.
wollongong
This is pretty raved about but I wasnt really wowed by it honestly... Its just as good as any drugstore dry shampoo so i dont see any point in buying the more expensive one.
Mikayla S.
Brisbane
Definitely something I am willing to buy again my hair feels so much more free and smooth and It also has a good impact on the volume of my hair, it’s so much more thicker.
Tania C.
Best dry shampoo EVER!!!
After applying it, your hair is not with a grey shade. And it gives volume to your hair!
You can go THREE days without washing your HAIR!!
Dry truly dry ... it does it 'help' with second day hair but it also makes hair incredibly dry and crispy. Interested to try the foam dry shampoo. Would not buy again.
Anj K.
I really love this shampoo, it has a great smell to it, couple of days, it tends to get creases, with this shampoo keep s it clean, well you can't because this shampoo keeps it refreshing, nope not really, I'm quite happy to use this one and disappointed nope.
Evelyn M.
San Ysidro, CA
Te da volumen, te lo deja brilloso pero sin que se vea grasoso, es súper ingenioso y a comparación de otros dry shampoo es mucho mejor este y eso que he probado bastantes.
Definitivamente lo compraría de nuevo
Dariana G.
Maracaibo, Zulia
Excellent choice, if you have 1 day or 2 without washing your hair this shampoo is the best option, in addition leaves no residue, really leaves your hair very fresh.. I definitely think it is one of the dry shampoo that is worth buying, as it also adds some texture to your hair, not much more, but in its very line has a texturizer!!!
Anastasia K.
Barrie , MS
Really nice dry shampoo. A little pricey but it does the justice. It has a nice smell and most important and doesn't leave any white residue like most of dry shampoos do. I even use it right after I wash my hair for more volume. I have oily scalp so I do have to reapply it every day if I don't want to wash my hair. I really really like it!
Evelyn M.
San Ysidro, CA
Me quedo con el para siempre, si me dicen de una marca que considere buena esa sería Ouai en dry shampoo, no he utilizado sus shampoos en si, pero este es simplemente perfecto
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora