BY OUAI #12 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Buy on Sephora
Savanah F.
Love this stuff. It’s a true lifesaver, and I use it several times a week in between washes. This dry shampoo makes my hair look fresh and clean, even after a hot yoga class. Can’t imagine my beauty routine without this stuff. Worth the price, compared to other dry shampoos, this one is worth the few extra $$ Would highly recommend
Kayla M.
Winter haven , FL
I have yet to find the perfect dry shampoo so I would like to start off fairly by saying maybe dry shamooo just isn't for my hair type, which is fine, curly, and unruly. I didn't like the texture this left in my hair and aside from a little shine and a nice smell, my hair looked basically the same.
Lyndsey H.
San Diego
Decent dry shampoo. I have used better but I’m a brunette and prefer my dry shampoo to match my hair color. This one however does not leave that much of a residue
Lesley L.
Lutz, FL
This dry shampoo smells amazing! It absorbs oils without leaving a white cast on my brown hair! I love this brand! I tested out this product in a sample kit purchased at Sephora during the holidays! I will most certainly continue to buy this product!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this after seeing a review on a YouTube channel I’m subscribed to. After using it, I will say it really wasnt my cup of tea. I feel like it took a lot more effort compared to a dry shampoo like Living Proof and it doesn’t work as well on my oily hair compared to others.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Bought this product after trying it out at a Sephora. Had to come back and buy it. I absolutely loooooove how it makes my hair look. I have a bob and it’s great when you curl your hair for that relaxed, sexy Parisian vibe. Just makes me feel more confident and I love having that cool, effortless vibe. Also gives amazing volume!
Meg M.
Huntington Beach , CA
Love this stuff!!! It really works. I'll spray it in my hair when I haven't washed it in a while and this will instantly give it more volume and take the greasiness down a notch. This is a more expensive brand but I think the price is worth it because the product works so well
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Was great at removing oil and grim looks from hair, it was very drying and powdery I know dry shampoos suppose to do this but don't like the film it leaves behind at time but as far  as the product  itself it did what it's suppose to do just need less white powder.
Marissa C.
I love this, it does work, BUT, it does leave the white powder in your hair until you really work it in. I have dark hair, so if I'm not careful, I end up looking like I've been playing in flour. It works great, it doesn't dry out my hair, it smells nice and is so convenient.
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
The holy grail of all dry shampoos. It is a must have if you style your hair everyday with heat tools. My hair lasted 4 days without washing, yet the product made it feel like 2nd day hair. The smell is AMAZING! very impressed with the product and highly satisfied.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?