BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Haley J.
Sydney, NS
Purchased this product from Sephora online, although it was a little pricey, the quality was spot on. I use it as much as possible, I can usually get two days worth without washing my hair. I would but again, but the price is a little overboard.
Giorgina R.
Barcelona, Anzoategui
I bought this after all the build up & hype prior to the product's release. I tried it once today and it left my hair EXTREMELY OILY & GREASY. It made my hair very shiny in the worst way and feel extremely dirty. I will be returning this asap. Drug store dry shampoo is better.
Kiran V.
This dry shampoo mouse is amazing and like nothing I've tried before. Smells amazing and works really well, without any residue or white cast. Adds volume and makes hair fresh again. A bit pricey, but works really well.
Khizrah M.
cape town
I'm lazy to wash my hair. This dry shampoo makes my hair feel like it's been washed . It's one of the best dry shampoo. I can go 2 days using this product . It satisfies my needs and I will definitely buy it again
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
Pure. Gold.
Expensive and worth it. Bought at Sephora, and a HUGE fan — does, however, have a worthy opponent in the Living Proof Perfect hair Day Dry Shampoo which is a slightly less expensive alternative. Both great! Recommend
Melissa 👓.
Toronto
Great dry shampoo, isn't like others and dosent get to flakey on your head , honestly recommended for eeeyone to try out. And I can go about four days with it since I have curly hair
Hebbz S.
This is by far the best dry shampoo out there. It smells great and makes your hair look wonderful. The only downside is that its a tad more expensive than all the other dry shampoos out there.
Emily f.
Wakefield, West yorkshire
I have tried a lot of dry shampoos and none could really top this one, I can go 3 days without washing my hair with this and i love the smell of this and the way it makes my hair feel, it doesn't leave any residue either.
Chanique D.
super good product! i was a first time user in compare to other products this helps with hair growth and you only need to use this around once a week and does the job. im very satisfied with this product
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora