BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Lexie H.
The best dry shampoo I have used. It revitalises my 2-3 day old unwashed hair and gives it volume without the powdery residue. It is definitely worth the $24 in my opinion.
Tara J.
Sherwood Park, Alberta
So far so good! I tried the Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam and it did not work for my oiliness but I loved the scent so much that when I saw this spray version, I picked it up. It smells just as good as the foam version and works in typical dry shampoo fashion to take away the oiliness in my hair and give it some volume. It's a little pricey given its drugstore alternatives ($30 CAD from Sephora) but so far it's everything I wanted the foam version to be except it actually takes away the oil. Will repurchase,
Laurence C.
Saint-Hubert
Je suis en amour avec cette compagnie de produits capillaire et surtout avec leur shampoing sec. Ce produit est un sauveteur pour moi. Cela nous ait tous déjà arrivé de ce lever un matin et que nos cheveux ne soit pas "très beau" mais ce produit est magique, c'est comme s'il leur redonnait vie! De plus il ne laisse pas les cheveux gras. Le format est idéal aussi; pas trop gros, pas trop petit et à une durer assez longue, dépendement de la fréquence à laquelle vous en faites usage biensûr.
Grace I.
Wimbledon , London
A truly innovative product when it comes to dry shampoo. Smells gorgeous, and leaves your hair looking shiny but not greasy, and none of the grey powdery look most dry shampoos give off. My complaint is the packaging, the nozzle breaks really easily and has resulted in a giant foam explosion, despite making my carpet smell great, it wasn't ideal. Other than that I absolutely adore this!
sarah a.
jeddah
to be honest i didn't like this dry shampoo i like their foam one but this one naah
when i apply this my hair gets oily faster than usual , when i spray i feel like its just a hair mist or perfume
didn't work for me .
Micaela M.
Calgary , AB
This works great to give your roots some volume but as far as being dry shampoo goes, this absolutely does not do the trick for me. My hair feels heavy at the roots, doesn’t look clean and doesn’t feel clean. It smells great and gives you some good volume but that’s it. I wouldn’t recommended it if you’re looking for a dry shampoo.
Schoen M.
Dubai
Very Very Disappointed with this product after all the great reviews. This along with the  OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam made my forehead break out like crazy as it clogged my pores, even on my scalp! I also think regular drugstore dry shampoo's do a much better job like the  Batiste™ Dry Shampoo ! Sorry, only honest opinions here!
Bianca A.
Love the effect and quality of this shampoo, for blond hair it keeps it nice with no white powder. The feel is light and not sticky and is easily applied at the roots. My only issue is the smell, overbearing, I rather have coconutty smelling hair products then flowery that does not come off
Javairia Z.
Jeddah, Western
Looking for dry shampoo?!? Go with Ouai brand, its one of the best dry shampoo ever. Some dry shampoo trends to itch or get muddy put this one feels like light and gives me volume as well. Loved it..❤️❤️
Sydney H.
Such a fantastic dry shampoo! I really think this one takes the cake! I hate using most dry shampoos because I find they make my hair feel dirtier but not this one! This one leaves my hair feeling nice and light and clean. It doesn't leave a weird colour cast on my hair either!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?