BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Sumaira M.
Dubai, Dubai
I absolutely love this dry shampoo because it takes out all the greasiness from hair and makes your hair fresh with fresh smell. I can go about 2 3 days with this product. I would definitely buy it again.. 🙂
tinatini g.
New Castle, DE
omg ! satisfied  you can go wiithout washin 5-7 day ! its amazing product, i'm waiting ti reciev it again, best dry shampoo , very very good smell and quality@ i recomended evryone who really want good dry shampoo , inlove with this product, best
Dimple✨ B.
Dubai
I didn’t see much difference in my hair using this. It did smell great but it looked greasy in some areas of my head. I keep using this occasionally because I can’t get enough of the scent. Love it.
Asma A.
The lovely fresh cent is what got me hock.
It’s like perfume in a dry shampoo fresh , clean and soft
Also gives a great volume with out the white talc powder
It’s contain starch which is the Absorbing agent

Highly recommended
Nikki H.
Mission, BC
Smells wonderful! The volume I get in my hair from this is amazing and it doesn’t feel dry and crusty like some other products I’ve tried! Leaves no residue on my hair at !!! Very satisfied with this product
Nour T.
Montréal, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s the best dry shampoo I’ve used. The smell is strong that’s short of my issue with Ouai but it makes your hair alive again when you’re too lazy to wash it. I totally recommend it but make sure you smell first.
Maryam k.
Leicestershire , Loughborough
I tried this product on one of the trips I made to Spain and I must say that it made a 2 day old hair look like It was just styled from the salon. The volume shine and bounce were spectacular . A definite buy
Rebecca G.
Ashford , Middx
This product is amazing, highly recommend this to everyone you can go a few days without washing your hair and it doesn’t leave a white cast or residue on the hair! I would buy this again for sure and already have!
Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
I honestly love ouai! Its a great product! I ordered it online & have only used it twice! Makes your hair feel like it don't need to be washed! & so far i love the results!
Jenna L.
Best dry shampoo I’ve used! I not the biggest dry shampoo fan because I find it tends to dry my scalp as well as the oil. This one is light weight and when I did use it my scalp was totally normal
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!