BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Lauren N.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have never met a ouai product I haven’t liked! This dry shampoo smells amazing and gives my lifeless fine hair life! It’s amazing at extending my curls as well!
Kelsey G.
New Orleans , LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Quai! Recentually tried it out and I love all of their products! They smell so so so good!!! Lightweight and amazing!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
Oui, oui!! I recently became a fan of Oui hair care products and love to order the value kits on Sephora. This dry shampoo is perfection. Smells great, absorbs excess oil, and adds volume to day two hair. Truly great product!
Maddison C.
Rocky River, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
MY FAVORITE DRY SHAMPOO!! I think this gets the job done super well. Especially when you give it a couple minutes to set. Definitely adds texture too! The smell is amazing, so much better than the dry baby powder smell in similar products.
Jennifer D.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this. All ouai products are amazing. I buy them at Sephora. I use them everyday
Danielle M.
I am someone that has very thin hair and I have tried many different products to try and make my hair feel healthy and I always knew ouai products are very great for hair and when I tried this shampoo I understand why they are highly rated it left my hair so nice and full and feeling healthy
Jasmine V.
S San Fran, CA
I love the way the Ouai Dey shampoo smells! It has more of a full body scent which is really nice. It doesn’t last as long as other brands; i do find that i have
Crystal O.
Atlanta , GA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s effective and smells good. I have small size products of the leave in conditioner and spray, which are all great products as well.
Brooklynn S.
Landrum, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot live without this product. I think dry shampoo is the best thing ever created! I use it 5 days a week because I wash my hair 2 times a week and you’d never know that thanks to this dry shampoo! I love it.
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product! Volumizes and helps control oils at root. A must for anyone who loves dry shampoo. My hair felt so clean
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I have heard great things about this dry shampoo, but is it worth the price? I love batiste and Not Your Mother’s, so how much better than those two is it really? I have fine hair with a very oily scalp, if you have similar let me know what you think!
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!

Sephora