BY OUAI

• Does the product leave any residue?1 Answers
  • OUAI Dry Shampoo ? I want to try this dry shampoo, what d...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. I follow Jess Southern and she ...1 Answers
Brielle H.
This brand smells amazing and works even better!!! No residue and affordable as well!!!
Aniqa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Will always be a huge fan of this brand, always love how my skin is feeling afterwards!
OᒪIᐯIᗩ ᑕ.
Orem
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t love the smell. Works just as good as other dry shampoo that are much cheaper.
Emily S.
Very powerful dry shampoo, great for adding in lots of volume & a must try for anyone
Heather S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ouai dry shampoo smells fantastic. It's great for those days that I just need to run out of the house and have no time.
Melissa G.
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Didn’t like it. I expected great things from the Ouai, but it let me down. I have dark hair and i could tell this left white powdery stuff at the roots.
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Only gave this 4 stars because I wish the bottle was bigger as I feel I go through my bottle too quickly. I love the smell of this and it makes my second day hair look fresh! People are shocked when I tell them it's day 2... Or 3.
Danielle M.
I am someone that has very thin hair and I have tried many different products to try and make my hair feel healthy and I always knew ouai products are very great for hair and when I tried this shampoo I understand why they are highly rated it left my hair so nice and full and feeling healthy
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I love that the smell stays all day long and gives you a feeling that your hair is clean but nothing like washing your hair for sure!!!
Cassie M.
Farmington
Purchased at: ULTA
OUAI Dry Shampoo really helps my hair feel fresh in between washes. I can go up to day 4 hair and still look like I just washed my hair.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I have heard great things about this dry shampoo, but is it worth the price? I love batiste and Not Your Mother’s, so how much better than those two is it really? I have fine hair with a very oily scalp, if you have similar let me know what you think!
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Has anyone had troubles with the Ouai Dry Shampoo? I see a lot of people saying that after the 1st use it runs out or does not come out!