BY OUAI

• Volcanic Minerals

Natalie P.
I have tried so many dry shampoos and I never was happy with any of them. When I tried this one I knew this was the one! It did the job so well. Other brands I have used made my hair look white. This one does not leave white on your hair. It blends in so well and makes your hair feel so fresh and clean.
Savanah F.
Love this stuff. It’s a true lifesaver, and I use it several times a week in between washes. This dry shampoo makes my hair look fresh and clean, even after a hot yoga class. Can’t imagine my beauty routine without this stuff. Worth the price, compared to other dry shampoos, this one is worth the few extra $$ Would highly recommend
Kayla M.
winter haven, FL
I have yet to find the perfect dry shampoo so I would like to start off fairly by saying maybe dry shamooo just isn't for my hair type, which is fine, curly, and unruly. I didn't like the texture this left in my hair and aside from a little shine and a nice smell, my hair looked basically the same.
Catherine B.
washington, dc
Interesting idea but it didn't work for me. The texture of the foam was kind of greasy which confused me because it's supposed to be a dry shampoo. After a few uses, the pump also broke and I can't use it anymore. Glad this was given to me or else I would have been upset I spent my money on it.
Lesley L.
Lutz, FL
This dry shampoo smells amazing! It absorbs oils without leaving a white cast on my brown hair! I love this brand! I tested out this product in a sample kit purchased at Sephora during the holidays! I will most certainly continue to buy this product!
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Bought this product after trying it out at a Sephora. Had to come back and buy it. I absolutely loooooove how it makes my hair look. I have a bob and it’s great when you curl your hair for that relaxed, sexy Parisian vibe. Just makes me feel more confident and I love having that cool, effortless vibe. Also gives amazing volume!
Meg M.
Huntington Beach , CA
Love this stuff!!! It really works. I'll spray it in my hair when I haven't washed it in a while and this will instantly give it more volume and take the greasiness down a notch. This is a more expensive brand but I think the price is worth it because the product works so well
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Was great at removing oil and grim looks from hair, it was very drying and powdery I know dry shampoos suppose to do this but don't like the film it leaves behind at time but as far  as the product  itself it did what it's suppose to do just need less white powder.
Marissa C.
I love this, it does work, BUT, it does leave the white powder in your hair until you really work it in. I have dark hair, so if I'm not careful, I end up looking like I've been playing in flour. It works great, it doesn't dry out my hair, it smells nice and is so convenient.
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
The holy grail of all dry shampoos. It is a must have if you style your hair everyday with heat tools. My hair lasted 4 days without washing, yet the product made it feel like 2nd day hair. The smell is AMAZING! very impressed with the product and highly satisfied.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Does this dry shampoo dull your hair colour? Take the healthy silky look away?
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
How does this compare to the Living Proof dry shampoo?

Sephora