BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

MIKAELA A.
Oakland
One of my favorite dry shampoos on the market! Amazing smell and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy!
Brittany H.
Bradenton
I liked the way it smelled, but it didn't do anything to help control or minimize the oils in my hair.
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
Dry shampoo is a life saver. And it's hard to find a good brand. But this one is definatly a treasure.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Works amazing and it doesn’t have a gross smell. My hair doesn’t look super oily after I use it either.
Michelle P.
Really good dry shampoo! Received it as a gift and really enjoyed the scent! Does not leave white cast.
Emily M.
Conroe, TX
Ammmmaaazzzing! Have red hair and don’t wash as often as most so this helps keep my hair looking fresh!
Stephanie Q.
Meh. It’s ok. Nothing too fancy or special. Did what it’s supposed to but left my hair a little sticky.
Shannon C.
This brand is amazing! I want to try more things from them! But this dry shampoo.... OH EM GEE! So good
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This is a really good dry shampoo if you have really oily roots. But you can over use it. So be careful
Jenna R.
Shelley, ID
I love basically anything from Jen Atkins line because I know everything is going to be top quality.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back