BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Emma H.
Maple Valley , WA
Love love love this dry shampoo it works so great and I love using it on days I'm too lazy to wash my hair
Rhiannon
This is a very good dry shampoo. It smells amazing and makes it look like you came freshly from the shower
Cassie P.
ANDERSON, SC
My absolute favorite dry shampoo
I smells amazing
Doesn't add any excess buildup
Give me extra volume
❤❤❤
MIKAELA A.
Oakland
One of my favorite dry shampoos on the market! Amazing smell and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy!
Stella M.
sunny isles
Hate it this is so sticky and doesn’t do the job at all if anything makes me more oily then I already am
Michelle P.
Does not leave hair feeling heavy and weighed down! Love that it is light and does not leave white cast.
Lindsey M.
I don't like washing my hair everyday so I use this. This saves my hair from looking like a grease ball!
Shannon M.
Lynn, MA
Great dry shampoo. Doesn’t leave a white cast on the hair and hair looks freshly while smelling good too
Lori C.
Lake Clarke, FL
If you don’t have time to wash your hair this is a great alternative and your hair looks fresh and clean
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite dry shampoo. Soaks up all my oils and leaves my hair volumized. It also smells nice.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back