BY OUAI #13 in Dry Shampoo

• Volcanic Minerals

Glow Y.
Such a wonderful dry shampoo gives you great texture and no ashy look after. It is pricey but it’s worth it!
Brielle H.
This dry shampoo is my favorite go to! It smells so amazing. I use it twice to four times a week!!! I love it
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
My favorite dry shampoo! It helps when you’re running on day 3 hair. I love the smell also. Worth the money!
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
I tried this products and fell in love, their hair care products are expensive bit well worth the price tag
Karla P.
One of the best dry shampoo out there, really love how practical and easy to use it is! Smells amazing too
Edwin W.
Smells amazing, looks amazing! Really dries your hair if its oily, i would totally recommend this product!
Sarah A.
This stuff is a life saver, I naturally have oily hair at the base so dry shampoo is my go to all the time.
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product as it really gets the job done and does it well! I am always satisfied with my results!
Sarahn M.
I love this product, but I’m allergic to most dry shampoos. They make my Head itch! It smells great though!
Rhiannon
This is a very good dry shampoo. It smells amazing and makes it look like you came freshly from the shower
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Should you apply this all of your hair or just the roots?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Realmente funciona? Su fragancia es buena?
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Does this dry shampoo leave any residue or texture/grit to the hair?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Where can I purchase this ???!?

back